Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ application development
Top Forums Programming C++ application development Post 302703993 by figaro on Thursday 20th of September 2012 05:43:10 PM
Old 09-20-2012
The fact that the market for C++ developers has been so strong over the decades is testimony to the strength and versatility of the language.
If you need to showcase your abilities it is worthwhile looking for a C++ developed open source project that needs help (and most project do). In other words, it is often best to join a community rather than develop something yourself.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between development and Production unix servers for a application??

Hi all I am running a major script of my application in development for implementing code changes for process improvement in time. The script runs in production once in a month . It takes 8 hours 30 mins in Production server . what surprice me is , when I run the same script in development server... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
9 Replies
sofa(1) 																   sofa(1)

NAME
sofa - SOFA GUI SYNOPSIS
sofa [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
SOFA is an Open Source framework primarily targeted at real-time simulation, with an emphasis on medical simulation. It is mostly intended for the research community to help develop newer algorithms, but can also be used as an efficient prototyping tool. Based on an advanced software architecture, it allows one to: * create complex and evolving simulations by combining new algorithms with algorithms already included in SOFA * modify most parameters of the simulation - deformable behavior, surface representation, solver, constraints, collision algorithm, etc. - by simply editing an XML file * build complex models from simpler ones using a scene-graph description * efficiently simulate the dynamics of interacting objects using abstract equation solvers * reuse and easily compare a variety of available methods OPTIONS
-h --help this help -s --start start the animation loop (default: 0 ) -p --factory In addition to the baz segments, also parse the blurfl headers. -g --gui choose the UI (batch|qt|glut) (default: qt ) -l --load load given plugins (default: ) AUTHORS
SOFA is currently developed by 3 INRIA teams: Alcove, Evasion and Asclepios but the project also benefited from the help of the CIMIT Sim Group, ETH Zurich and CSIRO. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for sofa is available at <http://www.sofa-framework.org> August 2008 sofa(1)