Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Switch Technology from .NET to UNIX Shell Post 302702561 by pamu on Tuesday 18th of September 2012 01:40:03 PM
Old 09-18-2012
As you have 4.7 years exp. have you thought of go into non-technical role as lead/manager.?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Switch from SQLPlus to shell?

What is the command for when you are in SQLPlus and want to go back to the shell prompt without actually exiting SQLPLus? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sepia
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Switch over from one UNIX system to another

Hi, I am new to UNIX shell script programming. I am using "putty" software to login remote UNIX system(123.com) . After login , i want to switch to another remote UNIX system (124.com) in same "putty" window. Could you Please let me know how to do and very thankful if anyone provide... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jagadish.g
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Switch from one database to other using shell script

Hi all, This is my first ever post to any forum so, dont let this go in vain...........:) Here is the scenario........ I have logged into the unix where oracle_sid is initialized for some X database in the .profile. I have a unix script where some sql query which fetches data from X... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachinkl
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl Net::SNMP version getting info from cisco switch

I am having trouble working with SNMP module with perl. I am trying to get SNMP version of target system. I use following code to get it however it resturns error as "Argument "v6.0.1" isn't numeric in numeric lt (<) at ./chk_env_upd.pl line 447." Get load table my $resultat =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dynamax
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Which technology is better with UNIX/AIX

Hi Guys, need your help .... I am working in UNIX field from last 2 years, its my career starting days.. Which technology I have to melt up with NIX knowledge which can provide me high opportunities in today's IT market ?? Now a days, I am learning C. I m not want to hurt anyone but some says... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: atul9806
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to switch user using shell script ?

Hi, script1.sh script2.sh script3.sh From above, script1.sh is the main script which is executed from root user, creates installation directory, changing ownership and execution rights etc..etc.. and finally calls scripot2.sh and script3.sh to create the database as well as for post... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: milink
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help with server switch shell script

I need a script to change server automatically after performing some operations. The command for changing server is ssh username@servername . Then a prompt comes to enter a password. Then i need to perform some opertaions on the other server. How can i do this in a script? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pratikm23
1 Replies
frexp(3M)						  Mathematical Library Functions						 frexp(3M)

NAME
frexp, frexpf, frexpl - extract mantissa and exponent from a floating-point number SYNOPSIS
c99 [ flag... ] file... -lm [ library... ] #include <math.h> double frexp(double num, int *exp); float frexpf(float num, int *exp); long double frexpl(long double num, int *exp); DESCRIPTION
These functions break a floating-point number into a normalized fraction and an integral power of 2. They store the integer exponent in the int object pointed to by exp. RETURN VALUES
For finite arguments, these functions return the value x, such that x is a double with magnitude in the interval [1/2, 1) or 0, and num equals x times 2 raised to the power *exp. If num is NaN, NaN is returned and the value of *exp is unspecified. If num is +- 0, +- 0 is returned and the value of *exp is 0. If num is +-Inf, num is returned and the value of *exp is unspecified. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
isnan(3M), ldexp(3M), modf(3M), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.11 12 Jul 2006 frexp(3M)