Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Are we having sat-sun holiday for unix forum? Post 302698191 by pamu on Saturday 8th of September 2012 11:15:05 PM
Old 09-09-2012
Are we having sat-sun holiday for unix forum?

Are we having sat-sun holiday for unix forum?
I am just thinking there are no new things to explore on sat-sun. It looks like holiday for this site also....Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving holiday, everyone! Let's leave the computer alone, forget the Unix/Linux for a while, and enjoy your turkey and Foot~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ball~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HOUSCOUS
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

holiday

hey all, I have set up a cron job which would be invoked at 1:00 am everyday. However, there is really no need to invoke such job if it's a public holiday so I am wondering if anyone have any idea on how to approach this? Thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpang_
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Don't want to invoke job on holiday!

Hey all, I have a question about cron job, I want to invoke a program to perform some operations on database, however, this operation should only be invoked working day (weekday + not holiday) . Scheduling a job on weekday is easy but how about holiday? Thanks in advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mpang_
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Discussing Holiday Season Greetings with jlliagre

Hmm, didn't you press that "Submit new thread" button too early ? ;) Reference this post: https://www.unix.com/whats-your-mind/124692-seasons-greetings-happy-holidays-unix-linux-forums.html (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: jlliagre
15 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Run scripts through AutoSys depending on holiday

Hi all, I am new to autosys. Can anyone help me in writing autosys job for the below script? Requirement is : 1.Every day it should run this script at particular time except on holidays. 2.The day after holiday some other script should be running. Thanks in advance. #!/bin/ksh #set... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghuramyenni
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

New to Forum & Sun Surefire V210 Access

Purchased a Sun Surefire V210 Server off eBay. Unable to Access the Terminal Mode via the Terminal MGT. Using Windows 7 home, and downloaded the ConEmu. The ConEmu brings up a Command line on the PC, and that's it. Being new to all this, I was expecting a Login prompt to pop up. Read the... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: screenprintr
22 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Holiday Thoughts for the End of 2018

Happy Holidays. Here are my randoms thought at the end of 2018 in no particular order. You Are Truly Blessed IT people are lucky. We get to use our brains extensively to solve complex and challenging computer-technology related problems. This is very good for our brains. Programming,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
img-sun(n)																img-sun(n)

NAME
img-sun - Img, Sun Raster Format (sun) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::sun ?1.3? image create photo ?name? ?options? DESCRIPTION
The package img::sun is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::sun. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image so that it supports files containing raster images in the Sun Raster Format (sun). More specifically img::sun extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is sun. This handler provides new additional configuration options. See section SUN OPTIONS for more detailed explanations. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in sun format (options -data and -file) is detected automatically. [2] The format name sun is recognized by the option -format. In addition the value for the option is treated as list and may contain any of the special options listed in section SUN OPTIONS. SUPPORTED SUN TYPES
1-bit pixels: Black and White. 8-bit pixels: Grayscale or indexed. 24-bit pixels: True-color (RGB, each channel 8 bit). 32-bit pixels: True-color with alpha channel (RGBA, each channel 8 bit). List of currently supported features: Type | Read | Write | | -file | -data | -file | -data | ---------------------------------------- 1-bit | Yes | Yes | No | No | 8-bit | Yes | Yes | No | No | 24-bit | Yes | Yes | Yes | Yes | 32-bit | Yes | Yes | Yes | Yes | All images types may be either uncompressed or run-length encoded. SUN OPTIONS
The handler provides the following options: -verbose bool This option is supported for reading and writing. If set to true, additional information about the loaded/stored image is printed to stdout. Default is false. -compression type This option is supported for writing only. Set the compression mode to either none or rle. Default is rle. -matte bool This option is supported for reading and writing. If set to false, a matte (alpha) channel is ignored during reading or writing. Default is true. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-sgi, img-sun, img-tga, img-tiff, img- window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, sun, tk COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.com> Img 1.3 img-sun(n)