Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302698059 by Collider on Saturday 8th of September 2012 12:04:52 AM
Old 09-08-2012
I'm in the data industry so I primarily do data management and administration.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
cfgetospeed(3)						     Library Functions Manual						    cfgetospeed(3)

NAME
cfgetospeed - Gets the output baud rate for a terminal LIBRARY
Standard C Library (libc.so, libc.a) SYNOPSIS
#include <termios.h> speed_t cfgetospeed( const struct termios *termios_p); STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: cfgetospeed(): XPG4, XPG4-UNIX Refer to the standards(5) reference page for more information about industry standards and associated tags. PARAMETERS
Points to a termios structure containing the output baud rate. DESCRIPTION
The cfgetospeed() function extracts the output baud rate from the termios structure to which the termios_p parameter points. This function returns exactly the value in the termios data structure, without interpretation. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, the cfgetospeed() function returns a value of type speed_t representing the output baud rate. RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: cfgetispeed(3), cfsetispeed(3), cfsetospeed(3), tcgetattr(3). Files: termios(4) Standards: standards(5) delim off cfgetospeed(3)