Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Newbie to SCO
Operating Systems SCO Newbie to SCO Post 302697319 by jgt on Thursday 6th of September 2012 01:57:20 PM
Old 09-06-2012
The print file could be anywhere on your system. The only person who knows for sure is the person who installed, and or configured the Realworld software.
Some likely places to look are in your home directory, or a directory within the Realworld directory structure called 'spool' or 'reports'
If the person who set up your system is no longer available, and remote access to your system is possible, then I can provide that help for you.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX newbie NEWBIE question!

Hello everyone, Just started UNIX today! In our school we use solaris. I just want to know how do I setup Solaris 10 not the GUI one, the one where you have to type the commands like ECHO, ls, pwd, etc... I have windows xp and I also have vmware. I hope I am not missing anything! :p (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hanamachi
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl newbie . &&..programming newbie (question 2)

Hello everyone, I am having to do a lot of perl scripting these days and I am learning a lot. I have this problem I want to move files from a folder and all its sub folders to one parent folder, they are all .gz files.. there is folder1\folder2\*.gz and there are about 50 folders... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xytiz
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl newbie . &&..programming newbie

Hi, I am new to programming and also to perl..But i know 'perl' can come to my rescue, But I am stuck at many places and need help..any small help is much appreciated... below is the description of what i intend to acheive with my script. I have a files named in this format... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: xytiz
13 Replies
File::Spec::Functions(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				File::Spec::Functions(3pm)

NAME
File::Spec::Functions - portably perform operations on file names SYNOPSIS
use File::Spec::Functions; $x = catfile('a','b'); DESCRIPTION
This module exports convenience functions for all of the class methods provided by File::Spec. For a reference of available functions, please consult File::Spec::Unix, which contains the entire set, and which is inherited by the modules for other platforms. For further information, please see File::Spec::Mac, File::Spec::OS2, File::Spec::Win32, or File::Spec::VMS. Exports The following functions are exported by default. canonpath catdir catfile curdir rootdir updir no_upwards file_name_is_absolute path The following functions are exported only by request. devnull tmpdir splitpath splitdir catpath abs2rel rel2abs case_tolerant All the functions may be imported using the ":ALL" tag. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2004 by the Perl 5 Porters. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
File::Spec, File::Spec::Unix, File::Spec::Mac, File::Spec::OS2, File::Spec::Win32, File::Spec::VMS, ExtUtils::MakeMaker perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 File::Spec::Functions(3pm)