Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Parsing with keywords
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Parsing with keywords Post 302696291 by Corona688 on Tuesday 4th of September 2012 04:16:10 PM
Old 09-04-2012
Code:
$ cat abstract.awk

BEGIN { OFS="\t" }

/^[0-9]+[ \t]*$/        {
        if(T)   print T, A[1], A[2], ASTR, ABSTR;
        getline T
}

/^Pages/        {
        split($2, A, "-");

ASTR="";        getline AUTHORS

N=split(AUTHORS, AUTHOR, ",");
        for(M=1; M<=N; M++)
        {
                O=split(AUTHOR[M], AUTH, " ");
                ASTR=ASTR "\t" AUTH[O];
        }
        ASTR=substr(ASTR, 2);
}

/^Abstract[ \t]*$/      {       ABSTR="";       C=1; next       }
/^Article Outline/      {       C=0                             }
C                       {       ABSTR=ABSTR " " $0;             }
END                     {       if(T) print T, A[1], A[2], ASTR, ABSTR; }

$ awk -f abstract.awk data

Relational commitments for employee     293     308     Landry  Vandenberghe     We investigated employee commitment to the supervisor and supervisor commitment to the employee within employee-supervisor dyads.
Building transformational leadership    309     323     Sun     Anderson         An emerging stream of work has been investigating the leadership processes necessary to guide public multi-sector collaborations.

$

This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regarding use and require keywords

Hi, what is the difference between use and require keywords in Perl. What is the significance of these lines (what it mean, what is the use of this) #!/usr/bin/perl -w // In Perl script.... #!/bin/ksh //In shell script..... Thanks Sweta (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sweta
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing of file for Report Generation (String parsing and splitting)

Hey guys, I have this file generated by me... i want to create some HTML output from it. The problem is that i am really confused about how do I go about reading the file. The file is in the following format: TID1 Name1 ATime=xx AResult=yyy AExpected=yyy BTime=xx BResult=yyy... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: umar.shaikh
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to cut id between keywords?

Hi, how to cut id from line ? ....<a class='adata' href='User.php?uid=545554'>.... to 545554 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Trump
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search a file with keywords

Hi All I have a file of format asdf asf first sec endi asdk rt 123 ferf dfg ijglkp (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mailabdulbari
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

searching keywords in file

hey guys, Hey all, I'm doing a project currently and want to index words in a webpage. So there would be a file with webpage content and a file with list of words, I want an output file with true and false that would show which word exists in the webpage. example: Webpage content... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Johanni
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract word between two KEYWORDS

Hi I want to extract all the words between two keywords HELLO & BYE. eg: Input 1_HELLO_HOW_ARE_YOU_BYE_TEST 1_HELLO_WHERE_ARE_BYE_TEST 1_HELLO_HOW_BYE_TEST Output Required: HOW_ARE_YOU WHERE_ARE HOW (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dashing201
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep Keywords one by one

Hi I am trying to determine number of lines having a specific keyword. So for that I am using below query: grep -i 'keyword1' filename|wc -l This give me number of lines. Perfect for me. However now the requirement is I have multiple keywords together... and I have to find number of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dashing201
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to grep keywords?

I have below text file only with one line: vi test.txt This is the first test from a1.loa1 a1v1, b2.lob2, "c3.loc3" c3b1, loc4 but not from mot3 and second test from a5.loa5 Below should be the output that i want: a1.loa1 b2.lob2 c3.loc3 loc4 a5.loa5 alv1 and c3b1 should be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: khchong
3 Replies

9. AIX

Filtering keywords from syslog.

Hi, My syslog in AIX forwards all user facility to a specific log /logs/user.log I need to further segregate the user.log to logs specific to various applications and i was wondering if i can make some configuration change to syslog.conf to forward messages based on a certain keyword? for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: roshan.171188
2 Replies
LSNS(8)                                                        System Administration                                                       LSNS(8)

NAME
lsns - list namespaces SYNOPSIS
lsns [options] [namespace] DESCRIPTION
lsns lists information about all the currently accessible namespaces or about the given namespace. The namespace identifier is an inode number. The default output is subject to change. So whenever possible, you should avoid using default outputs in your scripts. Always explicitly define expected columns by using the --output option together with a columns list in environments where a stable output is required. Note that lsns reads information directly from the /proc filesystem and for non-root users it may return incomplete information. The cur- rent /proc filesystem may be unshared and affected by a PID namespace (see unshare --mount-proc for more details). lsns is not able to see persistent namespaces without processes where the namespace instance is held by a bind mount to /proc/pid/ns/type. OPTIONS
-J, --json Use JSON output format. -l, --list Use list output format. -n, --noheadings Do not print a header line. -o, --output list Specify which output columns to print. Use --help to get a list of all supported columns. The default list of columns may be extended if list is specified in the format +list (e.g. lsns -o +PATH). -p, --task pid Display only the namespaces held by the process with this pid. -r, --raw Use the raw output format. -t, --type type Display the specified type of namespaces only. The supported types are mnt, net, ipc, user, pid, uts and cgroup. This option may be given more than once. -u, --notruncate Do not truncate text in columns. -V, --version Display version information and exit. -h, --help Display help text and exit. AUTHORS
Karel Zak <kzak@redhat.com> SEE ALSO
nsenter(1), unshare(1), clone(2), namespaces(7) AVAILABILITY
The lsns command is part of the util-linux package and is available from https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. util-linux December 2015 LSNS(8)