Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Want to develop Input Area for user to Update Content Post 302695891 by hergp on Tuesday 4th of September 2012 03:41:37 AM
Old 09-04-2012
It's called a content management system. There are plenty of them available for free or commercial.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Update LDIF User info based on Test User Certs ID's

Hi I need help.......... I have an Sun One Directory server LDIF file with 5000 user entries, I need to change the data to match Test ID's, so I can run a perf test. I'm way out of my league as I have not done any scripting for 10 years. There are four entries for each user in the file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Macdaddy99
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get the user input recursively until the user provides valid input

Hi, echo "Enter file name of input file list along with absolute path : " read inputFileList if then for string in `cat inputFileList` do echo $string done else echo " file does not exist" fi From the above code, if the user enters a invalid file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: i.srini89
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Update Statement User menu input screen

Hi Guys, Any good reference for me to perform user database update statement on table which has quite number of fields could be updated depend on user specified column name and the value to assign. All the approaches are welcome and appreciated. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ckwan123
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

User input and run awk using the input

I am trying to allow a user to enter in text and then store that text in a variable $gene to run in an awk command in which those values are used to run some calculations. I am getting syntax errors however, when I try. Thank you :). The awk runs great if it is a pre-defined file that is used,... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
7 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

UserCP and Other Private User Area Revisions (Phase 0)

Hey, Having made a lot of progress on the "public facing" part of UNIX.COM, I may start working on remodeling the UserCP and other private areas. Today, I made some small changes; but nothing major in the UserCP area. However, I have not yet decided what to do with the UserCP: Keep... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
Test::Inline::Content(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Test::Inline::Content(3pm)

NAME
Test::Inline::Content - Test::Inline 2 Content Handlers DESCRIPTION
One problem with the initial versions of Test::Inline 2 was the method by which it generated the script contents. "Test::Inline::Content" provides a basic API by which more sophisticated extensions can be written to control the content of the generated scripts. METHODS
new A default implementation of the "new" method is provided that takes no parameters and creates a default (empty) object. Returns a new "Test::Inline::Content" object. process $Inline $Script The "process" method does the work of generating the script content. It takes as argument the parent Test::Inline object, and the completed Test::Inline::Script object for which the file is to be generated. The default implementation returns only an empty script that dies with an appropriate error message. Returns the content of the script as a string, or "undef" on error. SUPPORT
See the main SUPPORT section. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org>, <http://ali.as/> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2004 - 2010 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.12.4 2010-11-22 Test::Inline::Content(3pm)