Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302695271 by neutronscott on Sunday 2nd of September 2012 12:01:31 PM
Old 09-02-2012
I support airfield electronics at McMurdo Station, Antarctica for half the year !! Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
sysman_station(8)					      System Manager's Manual						 sysman_station(8)

NAME
sysman_station - Graphical interface for the SysMan Station SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/sysman -station [hostname] [-display display] OPTIONS
Specifies the display screen on which sysman_station displays its window. If the display option is not specified, sysman_station uses the display screen specified by your DISPLAY environment variable. The display option has the format hostname:server.number. The default is :0.0. For more information, see the X(1X) reference page. The name of the host or cluster member to connect to. If this argument is not specified, it defaults to the current system. DESCRIPTION
The SysMan Station is a client-server application consisting of a daemon (smsd(8)) and the SysMan Station graphical user interface (sys- man_station). The SysMan Station monitors and manages a single system or a TruCluster system. The SysMan Station client runs on the operating system and can also be run locally on a PC or from a web browser. See the following exam- ples. Online help is available for the SysMan Station application. To get help, click on any Help button. RESTRICTIONS
You must have root privileges to perform most tasks with this application. You can grant root privileges for specific users or groups of users using the Division of Privileges (DOP) application. See the dop(8) reference page and the on-line help in the sysman dopconfig appli- cation for additional information. EXAMPLES
To run the SysMan Station client on a system: /usr/sbin/sysman -station For details on installing and running the SysMan Station client on a PC or running directly from a web browser, go to the following loca- tion in a web browser: http://your_machine_name:2301/SYSMAN/index.html SEE ALSO
Commands: sysman(8) smsd(8) System Administration sysman_station(8)