Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Want Secure Shopping Cart Software for my Ecommerce website? Post 302693265 by AimyThomas on Wednesday 29th of August 2012 03:19:02 AM
Old 08-29-2012
Want Secure Shopping Cart Software for my Ecommerce website?

Want to purchase ecommerce software that I can use to create online shopping store.
It needs to be secure, reliable, easy to use and update.
Provide me good recommendations, All genuine advice welcomed.

Thanks in Advance

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Web Development

Software to deploy website ?

Hi, I'm planning to deploy a website in my LAN. I already have apache installed in my PC, but I dont want to write codes for web page rather is there any software that allows me to design webpage, add contents, add users, upload docs etc.. rapidly. Free softwares are most welcome (both in... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
9 Replies
DH_GERMINATE_METAPACKAGE(1)					     Debhelper					       DH_GERMINATE_METAPACKAGE(1)

NAME
dh_germinate_metapackage - create metapackages based on seeds SYNOPSIS
dh_germinate_metapackage [debhelper options] DESCRIPTION
dh_germinate_metapackage is a debhelper program that generates ${germinate:Depends} substitutions and adds them to substvars files. The program will read the "metapackage-map" file that should have been created by a previous run of "germinate-update-metapackage" for your package, and for each seed listed there it will generate dependencies and recommendations based on the previous results of "germinate-update-metapackage". Dependencies will be substituted into your package's control file wherever you place the token "${germinate:Depends}", and similarly recommendations will be substituted wherever you place the token "${germinate:Recommends}". You must run "germinate-update-metapackage" before building the source package. Normally, source packages that use this program will include an "update" script that will call it with appropriate arguments. EXAMPLES
dh_germinate_metapackage is usually called indirectly in a rules file via the dh command. %: dh --with germinate $@ You must build-depend on at least debhelper (>= 7.0.8) to use this form, and in any case you must build-depend on at least germinate (>= 1.18) to use this program at all. It can also be called directly at any time before "dh_installdeb". build: dh_testdir dh_germinate_metapackage SEE ALSO
debhelper(7), germinate-update-metapackage(1) This program is a part of germinate. AUTHOR
Colin Watson <cjwatson@ubuntu.com> Copyright (C) 2009 Canonical Ltd., licensed under the GNU GPL v2 or later. 2.10 2009-08-10 DH_GERMINATE_METAPACKAGE(1)