Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Can't locate Spreadsheet/ParseExcel Post 302692577 by balajesuri on Monday 27th of August 2012 11:49:35 PM
Old 08-28-2012
You may try pushing the path that has spreadsheet module into @INC before you use the module.

Code:
push (@INC, "/path/to/sprdsht_module/");
use Spreadsheet::PhaseExcel;

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help in Spreadsheet::WriteExcelXML

I want to know that will Spreadsheet::WriteExcelXML coding will work in unix with perl and shell scripting. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akash
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to include spreadsheet::ParseExcel in shell script

Please tell me that how can we include Spreadsheet::ParseExcel module in shell script (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akash
1 Replies

3. AIX

Trying to send an excel spreadsheet.

I may have posted in the wrong section, either way I need some help. And I have to modify this part of the script, I'm not sure what to change the content-type to for this to work, or what else I would need to change here: # This script sends Email acoording to command line arguments. #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NycUnxer
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trying to send an excel spreadsheet.

And I have to modify this part of the script, I'm not sure what to change the content-type to for this to work, or what else I would need to change here: # This script sends Email acoording to command line arguments. # $1 - file to be attached (full path with name) # $2 - file name as it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NycUnxer
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Spreadsheet on Perl in UNIX

Very new to UNIX, so still getting used to all this. I made a Perl script where I want to create a spreadsheet file when extracting "data" from a text file. Now, this works perfectly fine on my Windows OS since I'm using the Win32 libraries with Microsoft Excel, but when I want to try it out on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kooshi
0 Replies

6. Programming

extract the same format from existing excel file using " Spreadsheet::ParseExcel " module

Hi , can any one tell me,"How to extract the same format from existing excel file to new excel file " using Spreadsheet::WriteExcel or Spreadsheet::ParseExcel module ??? Example_pgm: Below program is used to read existing excel file..In this program "my $cell = $_;" line is used to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavi.mogu
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

data for spreadsheet

I'm pulling down some LUN usage data once per day. I store the data in a file name that matches the name of the LUN. Then I just append new usage amounts to the same file each day. Filename might be serv01_luna, serv01_lunb, serv01_lunc, etc, etc. Inside the file it would like the following... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dwcasey
7 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)