Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat where to get redhat's guest's rootfs image Post 302691719 by yanglei_fage on Saturday 25th of August 2012 12:10:53 PM
Old 08-25-2012
where to get redhat's guest's rootfs image

Hi experts

I can't find a redhat's rootfs image for guest, where can find it

Lei

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create an Ignite image on tape from Online IgniteUX image

Hi, (HP-UX 11.11) I need to create a tape image of an igniteUX image created on our igniteUX server. That is to say. I have a "Online" image of the igniteUX of the targeted system but I now need to copy it to a useable TAPE (igniteUX) image so i can build an other server from it that is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
3 Replies

2. Red Hat

redhat xen will not boot winXP cdrom image

I'm running redhat linux: 2.6.18-128.1.6.el5xen #1 SMP Tue Mar 24 12:28:27 EDT 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux as my Dom0. I have several other DomU's running on this system, but for this test I've shut them down. I'm attempting to boot winXP from an image. Here is my config file: #... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: willjw1
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rootfs query

Hi Guys actually I have installed the library of qt on my desktop with the help of a blog and after the installation the following thing is written in the blog , which I didn't mean , so please help me out of it. the code is: Build filesystem, copy necessary Qt libraries to the filesystem... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: piyush011
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching image files to create one image

Hi, I have two sets of image files. Both sets have names A to Z but set 1 ends with .cdt.png and set 2 ends with .matrix.png. I want set 1 to match with set 2 if the names match (i.e. A.cdt.png will match with A.matrix.png) and with the convert image tool (program for images), it will merge the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

One line to copy to do a rootfs

$ ls bin boot dev etc home lib lib64 media mnt opt proc root sbin sys tmp usr var guest_rootfs I want to copy all the directory to guest_rootfs except "/bin /usr /var /tmp /sys and /guest_rootfs itself " with one line (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

[Solved] Cannot install KVM guest on CentOS/RedHat

Hi, I've a CentOS Server and I need to create KVM guest machine without X. /usr/sbin/virt-install --name server1 --ram 4000 --vcpus=8 --file=/srv/virtual/server1.img --file-size=20 --cdrom /tmp/server1.iso --mac=52:54:00:fd:48:7c The iso was created with cobbler... So, now the machine is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hiddenshadow
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sort command results are different in Redhat 4 vs Redhat 5

Hi, I am having a text file with the following contents ########### File1 ########### some page1.txt text page.txt When I sort this file on Red Hat 5, then I get the following output ########### File1 ########### page1.txt page.txt some (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
3 Replies

8. Red Hat

KVM - VM Guest

Background : - Need to create addition 40G storage for VM guest. 1. I have created new KVM - VM guest on RHEL 5.8 server hosting server. 2. Hosting server has occupied all size with LV and there is not space to create new LV. 3. I tried to achieve this requirement by creating 40G file size and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nats
1 Replies
XAUTOMATION(7)						 Miscellaneous Information Manual					    XAUTOMATION(7)

NAME
xautomation - control X from the command line, and find things on the screen DESCRIPTION
xautomation is a set of command lines programs to control X and do "visual scraping" to find things on the screen. The control interface allows mouse movement, clicking, button up/down, key up/down, etc, and uses the XTest extension so you don't have the annoying problems that xse has when apps ignore sent events. The visgrep program find images inside of images and reports the coordinates, allowing programs to find buttons, etc, on the screen to click on. xautomation consists in the following programs: pat2ppm Converts an image file from PAT to PPM format. patextract Extract a part of a PNG image file. png2pat Converts an image file from PNG to PAT format. rgb2pat Converts an image file from 24-bit RGB to PAT format visgrep Visual grep, greps for images in another image. xte Generates fake input using the XTest extension. For more information, please see the individual manpages of these programs. SEE ALSO
pat2ppm(1), patextract(1), png2pat(1), rgb2pat(1), visgrep(1), xte(1). AUTHOR
xautomation was written by Steve Slaven <bpk@hoopajoo.net>. This manual page was written by Aurelien Jarno <aurel32@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). August 08, 2005 XAUTOMATION(7)