Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Fetch data between two dates from a file Post 302691283 by KDMishra on Friday 24th of August 2012 06:37:27 AM
Old 08-24-2012
sorry for late thanks.

But really thanks a lot every one who suggested their ideas.
The Elixir codes really worked in all the scenarios.
once again thank YouSmilieSmilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to fetch data from a text file in Unix

I want to fetch passwords from a common file xxxx.txt and use it in a script. Currently the password is hardcoded so this have to be changed so that password can be fetched from text file..... Please reply asap.. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shikhakaul
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to sca a sequential file and fetch some substring data from it

Hi, I have a task where i need to scan second column of seuential file and fetch first 3 digits of that column For e.g. FOLLOWING IS THE SAMPLE FOR MY SEQUENTIAL FILE AU_ID ACCT_NUM CRNCY_CDE THHSBC001 30045678 THB THHSBC001 10154267 THB THHSBC001 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manmeet
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

fetch dates for last 36 days in format yyyy-mm-dd

can anyone please suggest me some ideas for writing a korn shell script which will go back to 36 days from current day and print each day (incremented by 1) in the format yyyy-mm-dd until the current day. Thanks Mark (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pavan_test
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to fetch data between two timestamps in a file using KSH

Hi, I got a requirement to fetch data between two time stamps in a big log file and grep for a word in that particular time interval of data. Here is my log looks like: 2012/04/08-14:35:56 Abcdefg 2012/04/08-14:35:56 Hijklmnophhoishfw 2012/04/08-14:35:56... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siri_886
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fetch the different data by searching with a same variable from a file in AIX server

Hi, I am trying to fetch the different values in an xml file by searching with the same variable in AIX Server. <name>SharedResources/Shared/JNDI/Username</name> <value>admin</value> <name>SharedResources/Shared/JNDI/Username</name> ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tejastrikez
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to fetch data in unix

Hi All, I have a file with the below data as shown. A|2|20120430 B|EMP|NAME|DEPT C|12|SARC|01 C|23||ASDD|02 D|END OF FILE I want to fetch only the records that contains C|, what is unix command to fetch this data. Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: halpavan2
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fetch Data from File using UNIX or Perl

Hello, How All are Doing today. I have a issue, I have a file which contains the data as follow <ENVELOPE><ENVELOPE_ID>TEST</ENVELOPE_ID><ENVELOPE_EXTERNAL_ID></ENVELOPE_EXTERNAL_ID><ENVELOPE_VERSION>2</ENVELOPE_VERSION><SIResourceDefaultVersion>true</SIResourceDefaultVersion><TYPE>GS... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adisky123
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help Need to fetch the required data

Hi Guys, Am in need of your help one more time on my real data. I have a file which contains more than thousand lines of data Live data shown for 4 iterations. We have more than thousand lines of data:- -------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocky2013
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to fetch specific data from a file.?

Hi , I have a file which contains 2 days logs(here it is 24 and 25) I want to list data only for date 25 fron the file. please suggest me how should i get this. file content mentioned below 17-05-24 Name Succ Fail 00:00:29 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptor
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fetch data from file

Hi, I am new to scripting. I have a log file and need to fetch specific logs and copy to another file. A copy of the log is like this: =============================================================== = JOB : server123#jobs1.jobstream1 = USER : andyc = Tue 08/01/17... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prngp
3 Replies
AIRSTRIKE(6)							       GAMES							      AIRSTRIKE(6)

_	 _	    _	     _ _
	   / 	(_)_ __ ___| |_ _ __(_) | _____
	  / _  | | '__/ __| __| '__| | |/ / _ 
	 / ___ | | |  \__  |_| |  | |   <  __/
	/_/   \_\_|_|  |___/\__|_|  |_|_|\_\___|

NAME
airstrike - 2d dogfight game in the tradition of 'Biplanes' and 'BIP' DESCRIPTION
Airstrike is a 2d biplane dogfight game in the tradition of the Intellivision and Amiga games 'Biplanes' and 'BIP'. It features a robust physics engine and several other extensions of the original games. SYNOPSIS
airstrike [options] OPTIONS
Airstrike reads all the configuration options from a configuration file at startup but you can override from command line a few of the options: --fullscreen Runs the game in fullscreen mode. --sound Runs game with sound effects, if support for that has been compiled in. --nosound Runs the game without sound. --noalpha Game graphics will not be antialiased. This makes it run faster. --alpha Game graphics will be antialiased. --config CONFIGFILE Use given configuration file instead of the one which location is compiled into Airstrike. Configuration file name is '.airstrikerc' and it's located in your home directory. CONTROLS
Airstrike is controlled from keyboard: RIGHT Plane nose goes up. LEFT Plane nose goes down. COMMA Accelerate. DOT Shoot. SPACE Drop a bomb. ESC Pause game and open game options menu. From menu you can change options, view release notes and quit it. LICENCE
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms specified in the GNU Public Licence (GPL). WARRANTY
None. COPYRIGHT AND CREDITS
Ulf Ekstrom Game author, programming and graphics Peter Eismann Windows port, comments and ideas Eero Tamminen Sound, graphics, game objects, makefiles, comments and ideas Alessandro Giusti Graphics and ideas And many others for comments, bug reports and ideas. Airstrike Version 1.0 AIRSTRIKE(6)