Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux MS Exchange from linux client Post 302690735 by binary-ninja on Thursday 23rd of August 2012 10:05:52 AM
Old 08-23-2012
I just wanted to let everyone know that I got Exchange and the GAL working in Thunderbird with the ExQuilla addon for Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010

https://exquilla.zendesk.com/home
This User Gave Thanks to binary-ninja For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

VPN client for linux?...

I'm looking for an open source VPN client that I can set up on RedHat 7.1. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance. VJ :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vancouver_joe
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solaris Mail Client & MS Exchange

Is it possible to configure the Solairs (2.6) mail client to get it's email from an MS Exchange server ? If so can soemone point me in the right direction. Thanx :confused: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ianf
5 Replies

3. AIX

AIX NIS Client to Linux

Hi, I have a trouble with configure NIS Client on AIX, my NIS server is on a Linux machine. After configure, some old NIS account could login normally. However, after I create new account from NIS server, I could not login with the new account, but could only su to that account. And I could view... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: aloneattack
20 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Unix/Linux as a client desktop

Hi Does someone using unix or linux as a productive client desktop in your company? Which Desktop Environment/Windows Manager and which Workstation Management software? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

exchange values in a table - exchange numbers

Hello all, This is a bit simple but I cannot do it! I have a big table of values between 0 and 1. some cells have NA instead of having any value. I want to exchange all values with "1" and write "0" for all "NA" . for changing "NA" to zero I used sed: sed -i 's/NA/0/g' input.txt But... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: @man
3 Replies

6. IP Networking

Linux Client To Authenticate using TACACS

I have customer who controls access to the internet via TACACS server, basically a PIX firewall uses authentication from the TACACS to say if traffic is allowed to pass out of the gateway. I can't find anything on how to configure a linux client of TACACS authentication only how to set up a linux... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
1 Replies

7. Linux

Exchange Email Client for Linux

About 5 years ago I used to use Evolution for its ability to interact with my companies Exchange 2003 server. I was wondering what Exchange compliant email clients you are actually using with either Exchange 2007 or 2010? FYI I've tried Thunderbird and it just sucks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary-ninja
5 Replies
EXCHANGE2MBOX(1)					     OpenChange Users' Manual						  EXCHANGE2MBOX(1)

NAME
exchange2mbox - Convert Exchange mailbox to mbox file SYNOPSIS
exchange2mbox [-?|--help] [--usage] [-f|--database PATH] [-p|--profile PROFILE] [-P|--password PASSWORD] [-m|--mbox FILENAME] [-u|--update] [-d|--debuglevel LEVEL] [--dump-data] DESCRIPTION
exchange2mbox provides a way to synchronize an Exchange mailbox with a mbox file. The tool is developed so it only retrieves mails not already stored in the message ID index database and reflects changes back to the Exchange server if the local message copy are deleted. OPTIONS
--database -f Set the path to the profile database to use --profile -p Set the profile to use. If no profile is specified, exchange2mbox try to retrieve the default profile in the database. If no default profile has been set, exchange2mbox returns MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND . --password -P Set the password for the profile to use. This can be omitted if the password is stored in the profile. --mbox -m Set the mbox file full path --update -u Synchronize the local mbox file with the remote Exchange server mailbox. --dump-data Dump the hex data. This is only required for debugging or educational purposes. --debuglevel LEVEL -d Set the debug level. EXAMPLES
Create/Update the mbox file and indexes within the profile database: exchange2mbox Update the Exchange mailbox and indexes according to the changes made to the mbox file. exchange2mbox -u REMARKS
If no mbox file is specified, one will be automatically created in $(HOME)/.openchange/mbox . If you are using the default profile data- base path and have set a default profile (using mapiprofile --profile=profile_name -S ) you do not need to specify these parameters on the command line. AUTHOR
Julien Kerihuel <j.kerihuel at openchange dot org> Brad Hards <bradh at openchange dot org> OpenChange 2.0 QUADRANT 2013-01-24 EXCHANGE2MBOX(1)