Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: micro film scanner
Operating Systems Linux micro film scanner Post 302689007 by Corona688 on Monday 20th of August 2012 04:50:21 PM
Old 08-20-2012
The only place on the internet this model of scanner appears to exist is this thread and others like it you posted. Could you post a more complete and intact model number?

You can find a list of supported epson scanners here.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

IP Scanner tool

Hey guys.. What is the best tool that can be used on Linux for IP scanning tool that can bring ping status, hostname, and any other open service. I wish I can find a tool like "The Dude" from Mikrotik, but that works only under Windows. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: leo_ultra_leo
4 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Can Scanner be Initialized from the Terminal

Hi, somewhat of a newbie with Linux, although I have been at it for about three weeks now. Is there a way to wake up or initialize my scanner with a command in the terminal? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: klrman
6 Replies

3. Hardware

Epson Scanner

Running Debian 8.5 on a Dell Laptop I have an Epson V39 scanner. Simple scan cannot detect it. Here is what I have: root@server1:/home/server1# sane-find-scanner # sane-find-scanner will now attempt to detect your scanner. If the # result is different from what you expected, first... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
2 Replies
sane-nec(5)						   SANE Scanner Access Now Easy 					       sane-nec(5)

NAME
sane-nec - SANE backend for NEC scanners DESCRIPTION
The sane-nec library implements a SANE (Scanner Access Now Easy) backend that provides access to NEC SCSI scanners. This backend should be considered alpha-quality software! In the current state it is known to work with PC-IN500/4C scanners. Another MultiReader scanner series is not supported. PC-IN 500/4C and MultiReader scanner are only sold in Japan.(except Multi Reader PetiScan.) For other scanners, it may or may not work. The backend has the following known problems: - ColorLineart mode is not supported. - device name is fixed to /dev/scanner At present, the following scanners are known to work with this backend. Vendor Product id ------ ----------- NEC PC-IN500/4C FILES
/etc/sane.d/nec.conf The backend configuration file. /usr/lib64/sane/libsane-nec.a The static library implementing this backend. /usr/lib64/sane/libsane-nec.so The shared library implementing this backend (present on systems that support dynamic loading). ENVIRONMENT
SANE_DEBUG_NEC If the library was compiled with debug support enabled, this environment variable controls the debug level for this backend. E.g., a value of 128 requests all debug output to be printed. Smaller levels reduce verbosity. SEE ALSO
sane(7), sane-scsi(5) AUTHORS
Kazuya Fukuda 14 Jul 2008 sane-nec(5)