Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting NTLMv2 Verification Using Linux(rpcclient&regshell) Post 302688493 by DGPickett on Sunday 19th of August 2012 12:43:48 PM
Old 08-19-2012
Make a single cksum of the patched file set.
Code:
find patch_dir -type f|xargs -r cat|cksum

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

what is the difference between Unix & linux, what are the advantages & disadvantages

ehe may i know what are the difference between Unix & Linux, and what are the advantages of having Unix as well as disadvantages of having Unix or if u dun mind i am dumb do pls tell me what are the advantages as well as the disadvantages of having linux as well. thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cybertechmkteo
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

ATI && XFree86 (Linux)

Anyone who have any ideas how-to make X faster. I have a ATI Rage Mobility P/M AGP 2x card and I wanto get it fast, mostly for movie playback and so. Is there OpenGL and GLX support? regards Esaia (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Esaia
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

verification?

I'm really new at this and wondering how I would go about adding code to my script to verify that all records loaded successfully? (I am loading a file into a table) i'm using the Korn shell. I'm also having trouble verifying parts in the header as i do not really understand the header and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sheranjem
3 Replies

4. Programming

htable + verification

hello every body, I have to verifiy if the param_key is selectionned twice or more and to print only one occurence i'm using htable what's the good implementation to add to the code to verify this. code : { char *tmpStr = NULL; ght_iterator_t iterator_param; void... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamel.seg
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script Verification

Hi eveyone I am planning to use crontab to delete all files in my donwloads directory that are older than one hour I will be using crontab to run this script find /home/kee/downloads/* -daystart -mmin +59 -type f -name -exec rm -r {}\; could you please let me know if the above... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: k33k00
1 Replies

6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Can't mount samba on AIX with ntlmv2

Hi guys, I'm trying to mount a share from Win2003 on AIX with ntlmv2. It doesn't seem to work as Windows keep complaining about a wrong username/password. I've added "client ntlmv2 auth = yes" to smb.conf. I have tested the account/username/hostname/ip address with smbclient and it seems... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kress
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux Platform - NDM Script - && Operator

Hi All, I have a requirement where i need to NDM 3 files from LINUX to Mainframe system & trigger a job in mainframe once the 3 files are transmitted successfully. I am getting an error message in the && operator (the code component where i am checking whether step 1/2/3 are completed). ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsfreddie
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help about comment verification

Hello, I have a file, in which line 40 is commented. It is basically a cron job, #05,35,50 * * * * /usr/local/scripts/my.sh how i can i verify the line 40 is commented, if not then give me message not commented, otherwise provide us message it is commented. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
5 Replies

9. Programming

ECDSA verification

Using ECDSA, how do you verify integrity of Data (D), Given the value for the following: Random number (r) Signature (s) ECpublic Key (K) Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dragonpoint
0 Replies

10. UNIX and Linux Applications

Xalan & Xerces issues for Oracle Linux 6.6 & Solarisstudio12.3 C++ compiler for Linux

Hi Team, I am facing issue while using Xalan & Xerces for my application. Below are my environment details i am using :- Platform:- Oracle Linux 6.6 Compiler :- solarisstudio12.3 C++ compiler for Linux Below are the versions of Xalan & Xerces source code used to build the shared object... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: agrachirag
0 Replies
cksum(n)						     Cyclic Redundancy Checks							  cksum(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
cksum - Calculate a cksum(1) compatible checksum SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require cksum ?1.1.3? ::crc::cksum ?-format format? ?-chunksize size? [ -channel chan | -filename file | string ] ::crc::CksumInit ::crc::CksumUpdate token data ::crc::CksumFinal token _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides a Tcl implementation of the cksum(1) algorithm based upon information provided at in the GNU implementation of this program as part of the GNU Textutils 2.0 package. COMMANDS
::crc::cksum ?-format format? ?-chunksize size? [ -channel chan | -filename file | string ] The command takes string data or a channel or file name and returns a checksum value calculated using the cksum(1) algorithm. The result is formatted using the format(n) specifier provided or as an unsigned integer (%u) by default. OPTIONS
-channel name Return a checksum for the data read from a channel. The command will read data from the channel until the eof is true. If you need to be able to process events during this calculation see the PROGRAMMING INTERFACE section -filename name This is a convenience option that opens the specified file, sets the encoding to binary and then acts as if the -channel option had been used. The file is closed on completion. -format string Return the checksum using an alternative format template. PROGRAMMING INTERFACE
The cksum package implements the checksum using a context variable to which additional data can be added at any time. This is expecially useful in an event based environment such as a Tk application or a web server package. Data to be checksummed may be handled incrementally during a fileevent handler in discrete chunks. This can improve the interactive nature of a GUI application and can help to avoid excessive memory consumption. ::crc::CksumInit Begins a new cksum context. Returns a token ID that must be used for the remaining functions. An optional seed may be specified if required. ::crc::CksumUpdate token data Add data to the checksum identified by token. Calling CksumUpdate $token "abcd" is equivalent to calling CksumUpdate $token "ab" followed by CksumUpdate $token "cb". See EXAMPLES. ::crc::CksumFinal token Returns the checksum value and releases any resources held by this token. Once this command completes the token will be invalid. The result is a 32 bit integer value. EXAMPLES
% crc::cksum "Hello, World!" 2609532967 % crc::cksum -format 0x%X "Hello, World!" 0x9B8A5027 % crc::cksum -file cksum.tcl 1828321145 % set tok [crc::CksumInit] % crc::CksumUpdate $tok "Hello, " % crc::CksumUpdate $tok "World!" % crc::CksumFinal $tok 2609532967 AUTHORS
Pat Thoyts BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category crc of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. SEE ALSO
crc32(n), sum(n) KEYWORDS
checksum, cksum, crc, crc32, cyclic redundancy check, data integrity, security CATEGORY
Hashes, checksums, and encryption COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2002, Pat Thoyts crc 1.1.3 cksum(n)