Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux MS Exchange from linux client Post 302687487 by binary-ninja on Thursday 16th of August 2012 03:39:34 PM
Old 08-16-2012
I installed the Lightning and Exchange 2007/2010 Calendar and Tasks Provider addons and got that working now all that I need is to get access to the GAL.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thu...l-dependencies

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thu...010-calendar-/

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

VPN client for linux?...

I'm looking for an open source VPN client that I can set up on RedHat 7.1. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance. VJ :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vancouver_joe
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solaris Mail Client & MS Exchange

Is it possible to configure the Solairs (2.6) mail client to get it's email from an MS Exchange server ? If so can soemone point me in the right direction. Thanx :confused: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ianf
5 Replies

3. AIX

AIX NIS Client to Linux

Hi, I have a trouble with configure NIS Client on AIX, my NIS server is on a Linux machine. After configure, some old NIS account could login normally. However, after I create new account from NIS server, I could not login with the new account, but could only su to that account. And I could view... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: aloneattack
20 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Unix/Linux as a client desktop

Hi Does someone using unix or linux as a productive client desktop in your company? Which Desktop Environment/Windows Manager and which Workstation Management software? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

exchange values in a table - exchange numbers

Hello all, This is a bit simple but I cannot do it! I have a big table of values between 0 and 1. some cells have NA instead of having any value. I want to exchange all values with "1" and write "0" for all "NA" . for changing "NA" to zero I used sed: sed -i 's/NA/0/g' input.txt But... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: @man
3 Replies

6. IP Networking

Linux Client To Authenticate using TACACS

I have customer who controls access to the internet via TACACS server, basically a PIX firewall uses authentication from the TACACS to say if traffic is allowed to pass out of the gateway. I can't find anything on how to configure a linux client of TACACS authentication only how to set up a linux... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
1 Replies

7. Linux

Exchange Email Client for Linux

About 5 years ago I used to use Evolution for its ability to interact with my companies Exchange 2003 server. I was wondering what Exchange compliant email clients you are actually using with either Exchange 2007 or 2010? FYI I've tried Thunderbird and it just sucks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary-ninja
5 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)