Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Access keyboard driver
Top Forums Programming Access keyboard driver Post 302685095 by Corona688 on Friday 10th of August 2012 05:02:43 PM
Old 08-10-2012
Keyboard devices in Linux give IBM PC PS/2 keyboard keycodes when read, even if they're not IBM PC PS/2 keyboards. Same for all mice -- IBM PC PS/2 mice keycodes.

We cannot help you make a keylogger.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to write a keyboard driver?

How to write a keyboard driver with interrupt driven? the platform is ARM and the interface is SRAMC with I/O mapped. What should my handler and read fucntions contains? and I want to know how to map the memory by using the ioremap() function? when exactly we have to use mmap()can you please help... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkkcorleone
0 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Not mounted, no-driver USB device in terminal (how to access?)

hi, i am on a quest to access and even mount if possible a drive on os x. there is no driver for the device, but it lists fine in the system profiler. can i access its location from the terminal? how? here is what i get on the system profiler: Speed: Up to 480 Mb/sec Manufacturer: SAMSUNG ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sontarieh
3 Replies

3. SuSE

Failed to load HCA driver and Access Layer

Hi All, I got the following errors when i was trying to restart Infiniband service. Loading cxgb3 driver : Loading HCA driver and Access Layer : The command managed to bring up the services, but without RDMA modules loaded from /etc/init.d/openibd status output. Is the missing of RDMA... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dchm
0 Replies

4. AIX

No Suitable Driver for MS Access database

Hi, I am running a JDBC:ODBC code to access .mdb file in my windows system successfully but, not able to access MS Access mdb file in AIX Unix box. when I am trying to run the same piece of code in AIX Unix box it is saying "No Suitable Driver". I need some immediate help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thirunp
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Questions about the Linux console keyboard driver / translation tables

Hi there, I am trying to understand the logic of the Linux keyboard driver, I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I don't know where else I could. Btw. I am talking about an unicode console here. 1.) The Linux kernel (currently) can take 256 translation tables (keymaps),... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bill Cosby
2 Replies

6. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

Installing broadcom driver for wireless access

I use lspci and dmesg command and find out that i have ipw2000 wireless card on my laptop. I want to install driver for that but i'm not getting proper driver for that.My linux version is el5 and architecture is i386. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitbharad
0 Replies

8. Debian

Debian Etch - install us-keyboard driver

Hi, i'm using a debian-4.0r1 on an old subnet machine. I have to extend it with an other keyboard . What i have is a DVD of etch 4.0r7. How can i install and load the keyboard-driver for the us-keyboard? Can anybody please give me a hint how to do that? Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: IMPe
0 Replies
poll_keyboard(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					    poll_keyboard(3alleg4)

NAME
poll_keyboard - Polls the keyboard. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int poll_keyboard(); DESCRIPTION
Wherever possible, Allegro will read the keyboard input asynchronously (ie. from inside an interrupt handler), but on some platforms that may not be possible, in which case you must call this routine at regular intervals to update the keyboard state variables. To help you test your keyboard polling code even if you are programming on a platform that doesn't require it, after the first time that you call this function Allegro will switch into polling mode, so from that point onwards you will have to call this routine in order to get any keyboard input at all, regardless of whether the current driver actually needs to be polled or not. The keypressed(), readkey(), and ureadkey() functions call poll_keyboard() automatically, so you only need to use this function when accessing the key[] array and key_shifts variable. RETURN VALUE
Returns zero on success, or a negative number on failure (ie. no keyboard driver installed). SEE ALSO
keyboard_needs_poll(3alleg4), install_keyboard(3alleg4), key(3alleg4), key_shifts(3alleg4), excamera(3alleg4), exsample(3alleg4), exs- tars(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 poll_keyboard(3alleg4)