Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: reg expression in perl
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting reg expression in perl Post 302683417 by balajesuri on Wednesday 8th of August 2012 02:07:18 AM
Old 08-08-2012
Try manipulating the idea in post #4.
The argument addressed by -f option would be held in some variable right. Instead of $ARGV[0], you can split this variable which holds the path. Try it out and let us know.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command param subst to reg expression

I want to find out Row which starts with, the user specified details to a script. In general I know what command to be given. awk '$0~/^Vi/' BReject But I need to pass on $1 param of command line at the place of 'Vi'. I tried with -v subst=$1 awk -v subst=$1 '$0~/^subst/' BReject But it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: videsh77
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Reg. Expression

I need help with this: Can any one tell me what does these below mean: 1. "\(.\).*") != '/' 2. sed 's+^\./++;s+/.*++' 3. sed "s+${f}/+ + Thanks in advance (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: moe2266
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl reg expression

I have regular expression like this ( replace + with \+) ($mod_server) = ($server =~ /\+/\\+/g); the above is failing with error . what's wrong with it . Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: talashil
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reg expression For

HI system.sysUpTime.0 : Timeticks: (1519411311) 175 days, 20:35:13.11 From the above output i need only 175days in a perl script.. Please Help (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python (startswith) reg expression

Hello together, Yesterday I have recieved the script in the forum which works well. This script should insert in the previous line, the line that starts with ";". I'd like this process to recur after any arbitrary sign unless there's a number as a sign at the beginning of a line. Actual... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: research3
14 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk reg expression

Hello, I have thousand of messages (HL7), I want to use awk to extract only the ones that have a particular value in pv1.18 Each record in the file is the whole HL7 message, ie. when I print $0 I get the whole message MSH EVN PID etc. ,there is an x0d between the segments. I would like to use a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gio001
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reg expression

Please let me understand this reg expression (\s+')(.*)('\s+)(.)(.*)(\/.*)/) i have doubt in the below 2.I'm not understanding why back-tick used? (\s+') and ('\s+) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dll_fpga
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

reg expression in perl

./GEN_SCR.pl -f ${REP_PATH}/FUNCTIONAL/wide1c_1.0V/max/qor.rpt -o ${REP_PATH}/FUNCTIONAL/GEN2_wide1c_1.0V_max.csv where GEN_SCR.pl is as below...i need to check whether max or min is coming in the argument to the script ...how to do this? ${REP_PATH}/FUNCTIONAL/wide1c_1.0V/max/qor.rpt ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dll_fpga
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Confusion with Reg expression

I want to make a REG Expression to validate the directory. my dirsample is below: /abc/abc/abc abc/abc/abc abc/abc/abc/ /abc/a bc/abc /a bc/abc/abc /abc/abc/a bc / abc/abc/abc /abc/ abc/abc /abc/.abc /.abc/abc / // /abc /.abc And my code is below: grep -E '^\/(+\/?)+$' dirsample (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: franksunnn
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

REG Expression

Need your help in creating regular expression for particular set. let say I have given two dates 20130623 to 20140625. I need to create regular for the dates which fall in between above two dates. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gvkumar25
4 Replies
slasq2.f(3)							      LAPACK							       slasq2.f(3)

NAME
slasq2.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine slasq2 (N, Z, INFO) SLASQ2 Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine slasq2 (integerN, real, dimension( * )Z, integerINFO) SLASQ2 Purpose: SLASQ2 computes all the eigenvalues of the symmetric positive definite tridiagonal matrix associated with the qd array Z to high relative accuracy are computed to high relative accuracy, in the absence of denormalization, underflow and overflow. To see the relation of Z to the tridiagonal matrix, let L be a unit lower bidiagonal matrix with subdiagonals Z(2,4,6,,..) and let U be an upper bidiagonal matrix with 1's above and diagonal Z(1,3,5,,..). The tridiagonal is L*U or, if you prefer, the symmetric tridiagonal to which it is similar. Note : SLASQ2 defines a logical variable, IEEE, which is true on machines which follow ieee-754 floating-point standard in their handling of infinities and NaNs, and false otherwise. This variable is passed to SLASQ3. Parameters: N N is INTEGER The number of rows and columns in the matrix. N >= 0. Z Z is REAL array, dimension ( 4*N ) On entry Z holds the qd array. On exit, entries 1 to N hold the eigenvalues in decreasing order, Z( 2*N+1 ) holds the trace, and Z( 2*N+2 ) holds the sum of the eigenvalues. If N > 2, then Z( 2*N+3 ) holds the iteration count, Z( 2*N+4 ) holds NDIVS/NIN^2, and Z( 2*N+5 ) holds the percentage of shifts that failed. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if the i-th argument is a scalar and had an illegal value, then INFO = -i, if the i-th argument is an array and the j-entry had an illegal value, then INFO = -(i*100+j) > 0: the algorithm failed = 1, a split was marked by a positive value in E = 2, current block of Z not diagonalized after 100*N iterations (in inner while loop). On exit Z holds a qd array with the same eigenvalues as the given Z. = 3, termination criterion of outer while loop not met (program created more than N unreduced blocks) Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Further Details: Local Variables: I0:N0 defines a current unreduced segment of Z. The shifts are accumulated in SIGMA. Iteration count is in ITER. Ping-pong is controlled by PP (alternates between 0 and 1). Definition at line 113 of file slasq2.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 slasq2.f(3)