Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Teaching OO
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cartoons for Geeks Teaching OO Post 302680353 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 1st of August 2012 06:05:04 PM
Old 08-01-2012
Teaching OO

2012-08-02T00:04:43+02:00

Tweet
Image Image Image Image

Source...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

one teaching Tip

Student have huge interest about why so many expert choose use UNIX than MS Windows. I consider that SHARE & OPEN is key point.:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 111000
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Teaching myself Here Document

I understand that a Here Document will redirect all of the lines between the beginning marker for the here document and the ending marker into the command specified just as if the text were coming from standard input. I am trying to understand the Here Document with this example: # Menu file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ericelysia
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Teaching myself Unix - Need websites and other pointers

Hi, I am new to Unix. I've started with a book "Unix for Dummies". Please help, any websites with extensive amount of practice exercises are needed. I need to practice! Also I would appreciate any books that are good for beginners. Thanks to all! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zamcruiser
1 Replies
WebService::CIA::Source(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      WebService::CIA::Source(3pm)

NAME
WebService::CIA::Source - A base class for WebService::CIA sources SYNOPSIS
use WebService::CIA::Source; my $source = WebService::CIA::Source->new(); DESCRIPTION
WebService::CIA::Source is a base class for WebService::CIA sources, such as WebService::CIA::Source::DBM and WebService::CIA::Source::Web. It could be used as a source in its own right, but it won't get you very far. METHODS
"new()" This method creates a new WebService::CIA::Source object. It takes no arguments. "value($country_code, $field)" Retrieve a value. Always returns "undef". "all($country_code)" Retrieve all fields and values. Always returns an empty hashref. AUTHOR
Ian Malpass (ian-cpan@indecorous.com) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003-2007, Ian Malpass This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The CIA World Factbook's copyright information page (<https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/docs/contributor_copy- right.html>) states: The Factbook is in the public domain. Accordingly, it may be copied freely without permission of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). SEE ALSO
WebService::CIA, WebService::CIA::Parser, WebService::CIA::Source::DBM, WebService::CIA::Source::Web perl v5.8.8 2008-02-04 WebService::CIA::Source(3pm)