Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris write a script to execute some operations on sun solaris Post 302679291 by doudou2012 on Monday 30th of July 2012 03:38:45 PM
Old 07-30-2012
write a script to execute some operations on sun solaris

Sun Microsystems Inc. SunOS 5.9 Generic May 2002
SUNFIRE V240

if there is a power failure, automatically:
Quote:
restart the workstation sunfire v240
perform and solve any check disk
start the server
login GUI interface with user zxin10 and password zxin10
execute in terminal
su - root
password zxme
su - oracle
lsnrctl
start
exit
sqlplus "/as sysdba"
startup
exit
su - zxin10
password zxin10
superstop
zxmoni
write all operations in a log file

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pls Help-Script to execute Commands and write to excel file

Execute some commands in script and store result in excel sheet Kindly help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Computer_baby
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to write shell script in sun solaris ?

Hi , I am New to unix shell scripting. So can anybody help me. How to write shell script in sun solaris ? How to run/execute the script ? please post in details. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deb.simply
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

write a shell script to execute a command

Hello all, I have just started doing shell scripting. I want to read a file which stores the status of my job I have submitted on a cluster. The file looks something like this : ========================FILE============================= crab: Checking the status of all jobs: please wait... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: learn_linux
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i write a script to execute commands on the webserver from a browser?

I want to create a script with the php exec() or system() function to execute commands from a remote browser on the webserver. I am open to using Perl or whatever. I am using an Apache2 webserver on Ubuntu. I have done quite a bit of research on this on google and read lots of responses about... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bash_in_my_head
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help to write a script or program to automatic execute and link input file data

Output file template format <input_file_name>a</input_file_name> <total_length_size>b</total_length_size> <log_10_length_size>c</log_10_length_size> Input_file_1 (eg. sample.txt) SDFSDGDGSFGRTREREYWW Parameter: a is equal to the input file name b is equal to the total length of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: perl_beginner
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl script to check read/write/execute permission for 'others'

I want to check access rights permissions not for 'user', not for 'group', but for 'others'. I want to do it by system command in which i want to use 'ls -l' and 'awk' command. I have written the following program : #!/usr/bin/local/perl #include <stdlib.h> system ("ls -l | awk... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shubhamsachdeva
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Allow user without dir write permission to execute a script that creates files

In our project we have several unix scripts that trigger different processes. These scripts write logs to a particular folder 'sesslogs', create output data files in a separate directory called 'datafiles' etc. Usually L1 support team re-run these scripts . We donot want L1 support team to have... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: waavman
14 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read and write operations on files.

Dears. kindly guide !!! I have data, which is delimited by | . it should contain 26 columns, but one column data contain | makes few row to 27 columns. I want to find rows have 27 columns and then concatenate the specific columns to single column to make it 26 columns. Kindly help, Can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sadique.manzar
3 Replies
NWDIAG(1)						      General Commands Manual							 NWDIAG(1)

NAME
rackdiag - generate rack-structure-diagram image file from spec-text file. SYNOPSIS
rackdiag [options] files DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the rackdiag commands. rackdiag is generate sequence-diagram image file from spec-text file. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. -h, --help show this help message and exit. --version show program's version number and exit. -a, --antialias Pass diagram image to anti-alias filter. -c FILE, --config=FILE read configurations from FILE. -o FILE write diagram to FILE. -f FONT, --font=FONT use FONT to draw diagram. -T TYPE Output diagram as TYPE format. SEE ALSO
The programs are documented fully by http://blockdiag.com/en/nwdiag/ AUTHOR
rackdiag was written by Takeshi Komiya <i.tkomiya@gmail.com> This manual page was written by Kouhei Maeda <mkouhei@palmtb.net>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). June 11, 2011 NWDIAG(1)