Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Squid Caching Issue
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Squid Caching Issue Post 302678289 by Corona688 on Friday 27th of July 2012 02:17:59 PM
Old 07-27-2012
This may not be wrong; dynamically-generated websites and the like probably won't be cached. Try downloading an image twice to see if the retrieval is cached the second time.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Squid not caching properly

Hi guys, Not sure if this post is in the right thread, if not please let me know and I'll ask for it to be moved ) : I've set up the Squid proxy on my linux box (SuSE 10.1). About 4 people connect to the Internet via the proxy at the moment, and it's working fine. However - in the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aeros
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

sarg issue while generating reports for squid

I installed sarg from sarg rpm and i am facing issue while generating sarg reports and getting this time different error below sarg -l /var/log/squid/access.log SARG: Records in file: 242332, reading: 0.00% SARG: Records in file: 242332, reading: 2.06% SARG: Records in file: 242332, reading:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mail4vij
0 Replies

3. Linux

caching in squid

hi, i installed fedora core 12, and i installed squid v 3, i need to know how can i cache everything. anyone can help me please (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zazoo
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

named caching server odd lookup issue!

Hello All, I have resubmitted this issue I am having as the my last post was moved to programming as the issue appeared to be specific to java but on further investigation this is not the case. The issues also arises when running the host command and appears to be either a problem with the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Paragon1970
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Client web pages very slow to load. Squid issue?

Hi. I have netBSD box acting as gateway, ftp, mail & web server, etc. It is now seven years old and has never missed a beat. The only problem is that the (Windows) boxes in my little network are now experiencing VERY slow web page loads. The other problem is that in the years since a Unix... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: torontobob
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

Squid vs iptables = no Squid access.log?

Hello, I have a pretty useless satellite link at home (far from any civilization), so I wanted to set up caching in order to speed things up. My Squid 2.6 runs "3128 transparent" and is set up quite well on a separate machine. I also have my dd-wrt router to move all port 80 traffic through... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: theWojtek
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Caching find command

Hi, Is there a command which caches the results of the find, so the subsequent searches for file/file-pat are faster. Thanks, Nagarajan G (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ennstate
2 Replies

8. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SSD Caching, how its done, right choice?

Hello, someone needed VPS with SSD caching, he want to use server for websites hosting. What does that mean, this SSD caching and is it optimal solution for this? Also i listen some SSD dont like too much of writting so how one can recognise certain SSD is made the way that its not destroyed... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issue setup Transparent proxy and Gateway using Squid on CentOS 7

Hello, We are migrating our gateways from CentOS 6 to CentOS 7 and for setting up a transparent proxy using squid and Firewalld i am using below configuration. #Firewalld configurations firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-forward-port=port=80:proto=tcp:toport=3128:toaddr=LAN_IP... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
4 Replies
WINCACHE_OCACHE_FILEINFO(3)						 1					       WINCACHE_OCACHE_FILEINFO(3)

wincache_ocache_fileinfo - Retrieves information about files cached in the opcode cache

SYNOPSIS
array wincache_ocache_fileinfo ([bool $summaryonly = false]) DESCRIPTION
Retrieves information about opcode cache content and its usage. PARAMETERS
o $summaryonly - Controls whether the returned array will contain information about individual cache entries along with the opcode cache summary. RETURN VALUES
Array of meta data about opcode cache or FALSE on failure The array returned by this function contains the following elements: o total_cache_uptime - total time in seconds that the opcode cache has been active o total_file_count - total number of files that are currently in the opcode cache o total_hit_count - number of times the compiled opcode have been served from the cache o total_miss_count - number of times the compiled opcode have not been found in the cache o is_local_cache - true is the cache metadata is for a local cache instance, false if the metadata is for the global cache o file_entries - an array that contains the information about all the cached files: o file_name - absolute file name of the cached file o add_time - time in seconds since the file has been added to the opcode cache o use_time - time in seconds since the file has been accessed in the opcode cache o last_check - time in seconds since the file has been checked for modifications o hit_count - number of times the file has been served from the cache o function_count - number of functions in the cached file o class_count - number of classes in the cached file EXAMPLES
Example #1 A wincache_ocache_fileinfo(3) example <pre> <?php print_r(wincache_ocache_fileinfo()); ?> </pre> The above example will output: Array ( [total_cache_uptime] => 17357 [total_file_count] => 121 [total_hit_count] => 36562 [total_miss_count] => 201 [file_entries] => Array ( [1] => Array ( [file_name] => c:inetpubwwwrootcheckcache.php [add_time] => 17356 [use_time] => 7 [last_check] => 10 [hit_count] => 454 [function_count] => 0 [class_count] => 1 ) [2] => Array (...iterates for each cached file) ) ) SEE ALSO
wincache_fcache_fileinfo(3), wincache_fcache_meminfo(3), wincache_ocache_meminfo(3), wincache_rplist_fileinfo(3), wincache_rplist_mem- info(3), wincache_refresh_if_changed(3), wincache_ucache_meminfo(3), wincache_ucache_info(3), wincache_scache_info(3), wincache_scache_mem- info(3). PHP Documentation Group WINCACHE_OCACHE_FILEINFO(3)