Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Non-greedy replacing in vim
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Non-greedy replacing in vim Post 302676039 by awayand on Tuesday 24th of July 2012 03:00:40 AM
Old 07-24-2012
What is "RE version"?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Vim 7.0

I want to install VIM 7.0 from sunfreeware.com onto a server. The security guys are giving me a hard time because they found this security vulnerability. http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/6259 This vulnerability came out in 2001, and it looks like it was mostly for linux, but I cant be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need some help with vim

I use vim for writing code. I was using nano but found that vim is a much advanced editor. I am trying to achieve something like this: When trying a loop or a function, I generally type: function name() {} Now when I take my cursor one position to the left and press the return key, it give... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Legend986
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

About Vim

Hello, what is the maximum size of a file that we can open using vim. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nagalenoj
3 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Help with Vim

How do I use compilers and syntax highlighting in (g)Vim? Specifically, I need a Common Lisp compiler and a C++ compiler. Thanks in advance! (Note: Disregard my other topic.) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: led3234
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

non-greedy sed

I found a sed example that works for me, however, now i would like to understand what it is doing: $ echo "<b>foo </b >bar" | sed 's/<*>//g' foo bar the part that i don't understand is the * my guess is that ^> means the first instance of > stop matching but why * and how is it able to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: adambot
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Very Importan - Vim Settings - Error while opening a File using vim

I downloaded vim.7.2 and compiled the vim source . Added the vim binary path to PATH (Because iam not the root of the box) when i load the file using vim it throws me an error Error detected while processing /home2/e3003091/.vimrc: line 2: E185: Cannot find color scheme darkblue line... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: girija
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sed non-greedy pattern matching with wildcard

Toby> cat sample1 This is some arbitrary text before var1, This IS SOME DIFFERENT ARBITRARY TEXT before var2 Toby> sed -e 's/^This .* before //' -e 's/This .* before //' sample1 var2 I need to convert the above text in sample1 so that the output becomes var1, var2 by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TobyNorris
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Non-greedy pattern matching in shell script

Hi all, Is Perl included by default in Ubuntu? I'm trying to write a program using as few languages as possible, and since I'm using a few Perl one-liners to do non-greedy matching, it's considered another language, and this is a bad thing. Basically, I'm using a Perl one-liner to grab XML... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zel2008
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Vim :f

Can someone please tell me what this does? :f word I thought that was the way to save files with a different name but after a quick google search I saw it was like this. :w filename (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
4 Replies
secolor.conf(5) 						File Formats Manual						   secolor.conf(5)

NAME
secolor.conf - The SELinux color configuration file DESCRIPTION
This optional file controls the color to be associated to the context components associated to the raw context passed by selinux_raw_con- text_to_color(3), when context related information is to be displayed in color by an SELinux-aware application. selinux_raw_context_to_color(3) obtains this color information from the active policy secolor.conf file as returned by selinux_col- ors_path(3). FILE FORMAT
The file format is as follows: color color_name = #color_mask [...] context_component string = fg_color_name bg_color_name [...] Where: color The color keyword. Each color entry is on a new line. color_name A single word name for the color (e.g. red). color_mask A color mask starting with a hash (#) that describes the hexadecimal RGB colors with black being #000000 and white being #ffffff. context_component The context component name that must be one of the following: user, role, type or range Each context_component string ... entry is on a new line. string This is the context_component string that will be matched with the raw context component passed by selinux_raw_context_to_color(3). A wildcard '*' may be used to match any undefined string for the user, role and type context_component entries only. fg_color_name The color_name string that will be used as the foreground color. A color_mask may also be used. bg_color_name The color_name string that will be used as the background color. A color_mask may also be used. EXAMPLES
Example 1 entries are: color black = #000000 color green = #008000 color yellow = #ffff00 color blue = #0000ff color white = #ffffff color red = #ff0000 color orange = #ffa500 color tan = #D2B48C user * = black white role * = white black type * = tan orange range s0-s0:c0.c1023 = black green range s1-s1:c0.c1023 = white green range s3-s3:c0.c1023 = black tan range s5-s5:c0.c1023 = white blue range s7-s7:c0.c1023 = black red range s9-s9:c0.c1023 = black orange range s15:c0.c1023 = black yellow Example 2 entries are: color black = #000000 color green = #008000 color yellow = #ffff00 color blue = #0000ff color white = #ffffff color red = #ff0000 color orange = #ffa500 color tan = #d2b48c user unconfined_u = #ff0000 green role unconfined_r = red #ffffff type unconfined_t = red orange user user_u = black green role user_r = white black type user_t = tan red user xguest_u = black yellow role xguest_r = black red type xguest_t = black green user sysadm_u = white black range s0:c0.c1023 = black white user * = black white role * = black white type * = black white SEE ALSO
selinux(8), selinux_raw_context_to_color(3), selinux_colors_path(3) SELinux API documentation 08 April 2011 secolor.conf(5)