Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Delete Space between last and first column Post 302675867 by asavaliya on Monday 23rd of July 2012 05:01:58 PM
Old 07-23-2012
Bug Delete Space between last and first column

HI

Input A

R04 tion=1 Li 51599
R08 tiea=1 Li 51995
R11 ocatea=1 Li 51992
R12 nArea=1 Li 51991

Output B

R04 51599
R08 51995
R11 51992
R12 51991

I want only First and Last Column

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Delete space from the file

Hi, I want to delete the space from the file. For eg : deep | raj | sis i want the output as deep|raj|sis Please Help me Thanks, Deep (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepakpv
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to delete space character with sed

hi all, i want to delete a space character in word on unix script with command sed like : #dia n result: #dian is there anyone will help me ? regards, cahyo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cahyo3074
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

delete a single space in a line

hi i have a line like TL1330000000800 000DE9248737900 08000TS0231DE92 87379AMEX0000.T N 0080000000 00000. if there any single space between strings, i need to delete, if more than one keep the space as it is can some one help thanks Satya (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Satyak
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete trailing white space

I have a string "disk0 with a trailing white space after it" but I want to get rid of this white space from right to left so that I am left with "disk0" only. Using sed 's/ $//g' doesn't seem to work Any ideas ? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cillmor
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete all data before first space occurence

Hi Guyz, Can anyone help me in the following:- I want to delete all that is there in my file that occures before the first space comes. Eg. My file InputFile conatins the following: 123 12345678 87654 Hello 09867 09876654 34567 Happy I want the data occuring before the occurence... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DTechBuddy
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete white space using sed

Hi , I have a file with contents as below group1 = aaaaa, bbbbb, ccccc, aaa group2=aaa, bbbbb, ccccc, aaaaa group3 = bbbbb, aaa, ccccc, aaaaa group4 = bbbbb, aaa,ccccc, aaaaa I want to search for "aaa" and the output should be as below group1 = aaaaa, bbbbb, ccccc group2= bbbbb, ccccc,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil8103
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do you delete cells from a space delimited text file given row and column number?

How do you delete cells from a space delimited text file given row and column number? Letś say the row number is r and the column number is c. Thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: evelibertine
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete newlines after every one space

Hi All, I have a file which looks like this: abc 3456 computer 3214 printer 0.9823 computer 3214 Can anyone please let me know how I can format my text like this? abc 3456 computer 3214 printer 0.9823 computer 3214 I know how to space to newlines using tr but don't know how to do... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shoaibjameel123
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete space

How to delete leading space of column 3? DEC 30 start test JAN 20 this is a test APR 10 hello test Must have: DEC 30 start test JAN 20 this is a test APR 10 hello test Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: budz26
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not delete space blank

Hi everyone, i need to "grep" a file with a string with space blanks, like this: grep "XXXX XX" file.txt The problem, i need put the "XXXX XX" in a string variable. When the script executes the grep, do: gresp XXXX XX file.txt How can i solve this problem? The... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xedrox
5 Replies
cgelsx.f(3)							      LAPACK							       cgelsx.f(3)

NAME
cgelsx.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine cgelsx (M, N, NRHS, A, LDA, B, LDB, JPVT, RCOND, RANK, WORK, RWORK, INFO) CGELSX solves overdetermined or underdetermined systems for GE matrices Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine cgelsx (integerM, integerN, integerNRHS, complex, dimension( lda, * )A, integerLDA, complex, dimension( ldb, * )B, integerLDB, integer, dimension( * )JPVT, realRCOND, integerRANK, complex, dimension( * )WORK, real, dimension( * )RWORK, integerINFO) CGELSX solves overdetermined or underdetermined systems for GE matrices Purpose: This routine is deprecated and has been replaced by routine CGELSY. CGELSX computes the minimum-norm solution to a complex linear least squares problem: minimize || A * X - B || using a complete orthogonal factorization of A. A is an M-by-N matrix which may be rank-deficient. Several right hand side vectors b and solution vectors x can be handled in a single call; they are stored as the columns of the M-by-NRHS right hand side matrix B and the N-by-NRHS solution matrix X. The routine first computes a QR factorization with column pivoting: A * P = Q * [ R11 R12 ] [ 0 R22 ] with R11 defined as the largest leading submatrix whose estimated condition number is less than 1/RCOND. The order of R11, RANK, is the effective rank of A. Then, R22 is considered to be negligible, and R12 is annihilated by unitary transformations from the right, arriving at the complete orthogonal factorization: A * P = Q * [ T11 0 ] * Z [ 0 0 ] The minimum-norm solution is then X = P * Z**H [ inv(T11)*Q1**H*B ] [ 0 ] where Q1 consists of the first RANK columns of Q. Parameters: M M is INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N N is INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS NRHS is INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of matrices B and X. NRHS >= 0. A A is COMPLEX array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the M-by-N matrix A. On exit, A has been overwritten by details of its complete orthogonal factorization. LDA LDA is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). B B is COMPLEX array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) On entry, the M-by-NRHS right hand side matrix B. On exit, the N-by-NRHS solution matrix X. If m >= n and RANK = n, the residual sum-of-squares for the solution in the i-th column is given by the sum of squares of elements N+1:M in that column. LDB LDB is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,M,N). JPVT JPVT is INTEGER array, dimension (N) On entry, if JPVT(i) .ne. 0, the i-th column of A is an initial column, otherwise it is a free column. Before the QR factorization of A, all initial columns are permuted to the leading positions; only the remaining free columns are moved as a result of column pivoting during the factorization. On exit, if JPVT(i) = k, then the i-th column of A*P was the k-th column of A. RCOND RCOND is REAL RCOND is used to determine the effective rank of A, which is defined as the order of the largest leading triangular submatrix R11 in the QR factorization with pivoting of A, whose estimated condition number < 1/RCOND. RANK RANK is INTEGER The effective rank of A, i.e., the order of the submatrix R11. This is the same as the order of the submatrix T11 in the complete orthogonal factorization of A. WORK WORK is COMPLEX array, dimension (min(M,N) + max( N, 2*min(M,N)+NRHS )), RWORK RWORK is REAL array, dimension (2*N) INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 184 of file cgelsx.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 cgelsx.f(3)