Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: script broadcast email
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting script broadcast email Post 302673623 by survive on Wednesday 18th of July 2012 07:11:59 AM
Old 07-18-2012
thank's you sir,
it's work like charm,
here the code ;

Code:
#!/bin/bash
SUBJECT="Mailserver Baru"
ISIEMAIL="/tmp/emailmessage.txt"
xargs -n 1 < $1 > /tmp/$$

while IFS="," read A B
do
#        echo "A is $A"
#        echo "B is $B"
echo > $ISIEMAIL
EMAIL="$A"
echo "Dear $A" >> $ISIEMAIL
echo; echo >> $ISIEMAIL
        echo "Kami sedang mengupgrade system email server, password email $A yang baru adalah $B" >> $ISIEMAIL
        echo "Mohon segera mengganti password anda dengan mengakses alamat berikut" >> $ISIEMAIL
echo; echo >> $ISIEMAIL

/usr/bin/mail -s "$SUBJECT" "$EMAIL" < $ISIEMAIL
#echo > $ISIEMAIL 
done < /tmp/$$
rm -f /tmp/$$

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

broadcast address

What is the significance of the broadcast address? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

broadcast email???

Hi all, How can i send email to all the users on a box? Thank you all (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solvman
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script queries: $home; broadcast ping

Dear all, This is the Bionic Fysh again. I have two quick questions: 1- when writing shell scripts, how does one allow the tilda ~ into the script ? e.g ls ~; ls ~me; user=you; ls ~$user (N.B I think that for this one you need: ls `~$user`) 2- In FreeBSD 4.0, I would like for a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bionicfysh
6 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

broadcast

Can anybody hellp me troubleshoot this error. Using HP-Uxix B.10.X " *****ARPA/9000 NETWORKING***** Mon Jun 30 SAT 2003 20:18:12.xxxxxxx DISASTER Subsys: NS_LS_PROBE LOC:01001 Network NS_LS_PROBE DISASTER 1001, pid arp: ether address is broadcast for IP address zzzzzzz! " where... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SEB
1 Replies

5. Programming

How to broadcast a message ?

My problem definition is ,I have to send a message from one node in a network and it has to be broadcasted to all other nodes in the network.The program what I have given below will be running in all the nodes in the network.The same program should be capable of sending(broadcasting) and receiving.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vigneshinbox
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to give broadcast and network address

Hello, I am running a post script in autoyast where I am trying to set the broadcast and network address. I have the ip address and netmask already (reading from a file).. I saw the post from fpmurphy but it is using ksh which isn't an option in autoyast. Thanks in advance! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bloodclot
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to send email after comparing the folder permissions to a certain permission & send email

Hello , I am trying to write a unix shell script to compare folder permission to say drwxr-x-wx and then send an email to my id in case the folders don't have the drwxr-x-wx permissions set for them . I have been trying to come up with a script for few days now , pls help me:( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nairshar
2 Replies

8. IP Networking

how to do udp broadcast with multithreading

hello to all i want to use multithreading to my UDP broadcast server client program. will anyone help me by proving C code. i am working in fedora. also my requirement is POSIX compliance.please help me..... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moti12
0 Replies

9. Programming

how to do udp broadcast with multithreading

hello to all i want to use multithreading to my UDP broadcast server client program. will anyone help me by proving C code. i am working in fedora. also my requirement is POSIX compliance.please help me..... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: moti12
6 Replies

10. AIX

Broadcast on AIX

hello how to disable brodcast from AIX 5.3 ? user get on workstation massage from root thx (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ariec
3 Replies
echo(3XCURSES)						  X/Open Curses Library Functions					    echo(3XCURSES)

NAME
echo, noecho - enable/disable terminal echo SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -I /usr/xpg4/include -L /usr/xpg4/lib -R /usr/xpg4/lib -lcurses [ library... ] c89 [ flag... ] file... -lcurses [ library... ] #include <curses.h> int echo(void); int noecho(void); DESCRIPTION
The echo() function enables Echo mode for the current screen. The noecho() function disables Echo mode for the current screen. Initially, curses software echo mode is enabled and hardware echo mode of the tty driver is disabled. The echo() and noecho() functions control soft- ware echo only. Hardware echo must remain disabled for the duration of the application, else the behavior is undefined. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, these functions return OK. Otherwise, they return ERR. ERRORS
No errors are defined. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
getch(3XCURSES), getstr(3XCURSES), initscr(3XCURSES), libcurses(3XCURSES), scanw(3XCURSES), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 5 Jun 2002 echo(3XCURSES)