Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity john with Apple Keychains (/Users/$USER/Library/Keychains/login.keychain) Post 302673219 by jim mcnamara on Tuesday 17th of July 2012 04:30:32 PM
Old 07-17-2012
We are not here to support hacking please repost on a site that does.

Thanks.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Users with login privileges

Hi. I need the name for one command which I cant remember. This command displays all users which can log in to the system, wether they are stored in /etc/passwd, NIS og LDAP. Does anyone remember what command this is? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sprellari
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

users login

Hello everyone I need to send to a file the last command from all users who log in and log out by week or month. My questions are I can do it with the command or I need to do a script ? If the answer is I need to do a script, someone can help me because Im complete new to make a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

No users can login

Dear Forum, I had this case before, all of sudden all users including root can't login. What done is by connecting to console port and resetting root password, "pwunconv" command, reboot server. My question is, how this can happen??? thanks :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: irda
3 Replies

4. Solaris

error message rmclomv ... SC Login Failure for user Please login:

Hello World ~ HW : SUN Fire V240 OS : Solaris 8 Error message prompts 'rmclomv ... SC login failure ...' on terminal. and Error Message prompts continually 'SC Login Failure for user Please login:' on Single Mode(init S) The System is in normal operation, though In case of rain, Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lifegeek
1 Replies

5. AIX

User Account Login Login on your AIX server

I want to learn AIX. I would like to find someone who would be willing to give me a login to their AIX home lab server. My intent is to poke around and discover the similarities and differences of AIX compared to other *NIXs. I am a UNIX admin so I can think of what some immediate concerns may... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perl_in_my_shel
1 Replies
dialups(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual							dialups(4)

NAME
dialups, d_passwd - dialup security control DESCRIPTION
and are used to control the dialup security feature of (see login(1)). If is present, the first word on each line is compared with the name of the line upon which the login is being performed (including the as returned by (see ttyname(3C)). If the login is occurring on a line found in dialup security is invoked. Anything after a space or tab is ignored. When dialup security is invoked, requests an additional password, and checks it against that found in The command name found in the ``pro- gram to use as shell'' field of is used to select the password to be used. Each entry in consists of three fields, separated by colons. The first is the command name, matching an entry in The second is the encrypted password to be used for dialup security for those users logging in to use that program. The third is commentary, but the second colon is required to delimit the end of the password. A null password is designated with two adjacent colons. The entry for is used if no other entry matches the command name taken from FILES
dial-in tty lines passwords SEE ALSO
login(1), passwd(4). dialups(4)