Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity john with Apple Keychains (/Users/$USER/Library/Keychains/login.keychain) Post 302673219 by jim mcnamara on Tuesday 17th of July 2012 04:30:32 PM
Old 07-17-2012
We are not here to support hacking please repost on a site that does.

Thanks.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Users with login privileges

Hi. I need the name for one command which I cant remember. This command displays all users which can log in to the system, wether they are stored in /etc/passwd, NIS og LDAP. Does anyone remember what command this is? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sprellari
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

users login

Hello everyone I need to send to a file the last command from all users who log in and log out by week or month. My questions are I can do it with the command or I need to do a script ? If the answer is I need to do a script, someone can help me because Im complete new to make a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

No users can login

Dear Forum, I had this case before, all of sudden all users including root can't login. What done is by connecting to console port and resetting root password, "pwunconv" command, reboot server. My question is, how this can happen??? thanks :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: irda
3 Replies

4. Solaris

error message rmclomv ... SC Login Failure for user Please login:

Hello World ~ HW : SUN Fire V240 OS : Solaris 8 Error message prompts 'rmclomv ... SC login failure ...' on terminal. and Error Message prompts continually 'SC Login Failure for user Please login:' on Single Mode(init S) The System is in normal operation, though In case of rain, Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lifegeek
1 Replies

5. AIX

User Account Login Login on your AIX server

I want to learn AIX. I would like to find someone who would be willing to give me a login to their AIX home lab server. My intent is to poke around and discover the similarities and differences of AIX compared to other *NIXs. I am a UNIX admin so I can think of what some immediate concerns may... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perl_in_my_shel
1 Replies
XmDropSiteRegister(library call)										  XmDropSiteRegister(library call)

NAME
XmDropSiteRegister -- A Drag and Drop function that identifies a drop site and assigns resources that specify its behavior SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/DragDrop.h> void XmDropSiteRegister( Widget widget, ArgList arglist, Cardinal argcount); DESCRIPTION
XmDropSiteRegister identifies the specified widget or gadget as a drop site and sets resource values that define the drop site's behavior. The routine assigns default values to any resources that are not specified in the argument list. The toolkit generates a warning message if a drop site is registered with XmNdropSiteActivity set to XmDROP_SITE_ACTIVE and the XmNdropProc resource is NULL. If the drop site is a descendant of a widget that is registered as a drop site, the XmNdropSiteType resource of the ancestor drop site must be specified as XmDROP_SITE_COMPOSITE. The ancestor must be registered before the descendant. The drop site is stacked above all other sib- ling drop sites already registered. widget Specifies the ID of the widget to be registered. arglist Specifies the argument list. argcount Specifies the number of attribute/value pairs in the argument list (arglist). For a complete definition of DropSite and its associated resources, see XmDropSite(3). RELATED
XmDisplay(3), XmDropSite(3), XmDropSiteEndUpdate(3), XmDropSiteStartUpdate(3), XmDropSiteUpdate(3), XmDropSiteUnregister(3), and XmScreen(3). XmDropSiteRegister(library call)