Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problems with JNI and currentTimeMillis function Post 302668861 by steph311 on Tuesday 10th of July 2012 04:39:37 AM
Old 07-10-2012
I cross posted my question here :
javaprogramminforums.com

Last edited by zaxxon; 07-11-2012 at 03:20 AM.. Reason: made a link from the url

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

create thread C with JNI function with JAVA

Hello, J create a thread C with a JNI function via JAVA. J have the following message (but not in each time): Someone has an idea ? Thank. Unexpected Signal : 4 occurred at PC=0x78C103E0 Function= Library=(N/A) NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AUBERT
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

JNI and -AA

Hi, I have a Hello World program using JNI taken from this site. HP Unix - Java - Using Java 2 JNI on HP-UX It builds fine and runs fine. But if I add -AA to my compile line, I get this error. error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: libaCCImpl.sl: Unresolved external Here are my build... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cactuar
2 Replies

3. Solaris

JNI 1560 in different speed PCI slots

I've got lots of scsi transport errors on the E2900 - the HBA was replaced once out of curiosity but the problem still exists. Feb 15 07:03:11 ivsdbch2 scsi: WARNING: /ssm@0,0/pci@18 ,600000/SUNW,jfca@1,1/fp@0,0/ssd@w5005076300c889cb,4 (ssd21): Feb 15 07:03:11 ivsdbch2 SCSI transport... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kiem
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Counter function problems...

Ok, here is the issue I have.. I wrote a script that builds disk groups using vxvm, and it works really good. I added a feature that would tell you the max size you could build your your lvol to. I do this by getting the size of the disks I am using in KB, I subtract 5104 from it, and then... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LinuxRacr
1 Replies

5. Programming

Setting environment variable using JNI call

I have function declaration in Java and same function definition written in C programming language.. A JNI call from Java is made to a fuction...Function would set the environment variable { putenv(cEnvString1);} using C-built -in function ..and later return the encrypted string... putenv is... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
6 Replies

6. AIX

JNI program work with jdk 5 but not jdk6 on aix 5.3

My JNI program work with jdk 5 but not jdk6 on aix 5.3. i.e. I compiled & tested my program with jdk 5 and it worked. Then with the same files & directory, I run jdk6 (I installed both jdk5 & 6) and it failed. Why? jdk5 is ok: $ /usr/java5_64/jre/bin/java -d64 -jar... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: TsanChung
0 Replies

7. Programming

Please help! accept function problems in Socket programming

Hi, I have a client-server socket program. It has been working fine for over a year, but recently it started to show strange behavior.:confused: After the server program runs for a while, it will show in the top command saying it is using lots of CPU, MEM. I assume it means the server code is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: natxie
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

"help me!!" if and function problems

I am trying to allow the user to be notified that the id has already taken from the file "record" and that the user has to contain a numerical figure as well. however when i run it, it will only stay at the please enter a number section and does not change. do u know where is the problem? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bassmasta1
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems with "exit" called from function in bourne script

Hi everyone. #!/sbin/sh EXITING() { umount /FOLDER rm -Rf /FOLDER echo "EXIT" exit 0 } EXITING echo "OK" (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: vacadepollo
8 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Long.MAX_VALUE - System.currentTimeMillis()

How can i get Long.MAX_VALUE - System.currentTimeMillis() ( in Java ) In Unix. date %s is not the timpstamp in millis. Also is it possible if we can System.currentTimeMillis() equivalent of yesterday's 23:59:59 in millis ? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohapatra
6 Replies
JavaServiceWrapper(1)					      General Commands Manual					     JavaServiceWrapper(1)

NAME
wrapper - Jar daemon wrapper USAGE
wrapper <command> <configuration file> [configuration properties] [...] wrapper <configuration file> [configuration properties] [...] (<command> implicitly '-c') wrapper <command> (<configuration file> implicitly 'wrapper.conf') wrapper (<command> implicitly '-c' and <configuration file> 'wrapper.conf') where <command> can be one of: -c --console run as a Console application -v --version print the wrapper's version information. -? --help print this help message -- <args> mark the end of Wrapper arguments. All arguments after the '--' will be passed through unmodified to the java application. <configuration file> is the wrapper.conf to use. Name must be absolute or relative to the location of wrapper [configuration properties] are configuration name-value pairs which override values in wrapper.conf. For example: wrapper.debug=true Please note that any file references must be absolute or relative to the location of the Wrapper executable. JAVA WRAPPER SERVICE DESCRIPTION
The Java Service Wrapper makes very easy to install a Java Application as a daemon process on Unix systems. The Wrapper monitors a JVM (Java Virtual Machine) process and automatically restarts it if it that the JVM has crashed or hung. This process takes just a few seconds once the Wrapper has decided there is a problem. It also gives the ability to handle process priority. AUTHOR
Java Service Wrapper Community Edition 32-bit 3.5.3 Copyright (C) 1999-2010 Tanuki Software, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. http://wrap- per.tanukisoftware.com This manual page was written by Remi Debay <debay.remi@gmail.com>. 10/08/2010 JavaServiceWrapper(1)