Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problems with JNI and currentTimeMillis function Post 302667363 by zaxxon on Friday 6th of July 2012 07:03:29 AM
Old 07-06-2012
If this is more Java related than AIX, we can move it to the programming area, if you like.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

create thread C with JNI function with JAVA

Hello, J create a thread C with a JNI function via JAVA. J have the following message (but not in each time): Someone has an idea ? Thank. Unexpected Signal : 4 occurred at PC=0x78C103E0 Function= Library=(N/A) NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AUBERT
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

JNI and -AA

Hi, I have a Hello World program using JNI taken from this site. HP Unix - Java - Using Java 2 JNI on HP-UX It builds fine and runs fine. But if I add -AA to my compile line, I get this error. error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: libaCCImpl.sl: Unresolved external Here are my build... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cactuar
2 Replies

3. Solaris

JNI 1560 in different speed PCI slots

I've got lots of scsi transport errors on the E2900 - the HBA was replaced once out of curiosity but the problem still exists. Feb 15 07:03:11 ivsdbch2 scsi: WARNING: /ssm@0,0/pci@18 ,600000/SUNW,jfca@1,1/fp@0,0/ssd@w5005076300c889cb,4 (ssd21): Feb 15 07:03:11 ivsdbch2 SCSI transport... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kiem
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Counter function problems...

Ok, here is the issue I have.. I wrote a script that builds disk groups using vxvm, and it works really good. I added a feature that would tell you the max size you could build your your lvol to. I do this by getting the size of the disks I am using in KB, I subtract 5104 from it, and then... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LinuxRacr
1 Replies

5. Programming

Setting environment variable using JNI call

I have function declaration in Java and same function definition written in C programming language.. A JNI call from Java is made to a fuction...Function would set the environment variable { putenv(cEnvString1);} using C-built -in function ..and later return the encrypted string... putenv is... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
6 Replies

6. AIX

JNI program work with jdk 5 but not jdk6 on aix 5.3

My JNI program work with jdk 5 but not jdk6 on aix 5.3. i.e. I compiled & tested my program with jdk 5 and it worked. Then with the same files & directory, I run jdk6 (I installed both jdk5 & 6) and it failed. Why? jdk5 is ok: $ /usr/java5_64/jre/bin/java -d64 -jar... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: TsanChung
0 Replies

7. Programming

Please help! accept function problems in Socket programming

Hi, I have a client-server socket program. It has been working fine for over a year, but recently it started to show strange behavior.:confused: After the server program runs for a while, it will show in the top command saying it is using lots of CPU, MEM. I assume it means the server code is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: natxie
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

"help me!!" if and function problems

I am trying to allow the user to be notified that the id has already taken from the file "record" and that the user has to contain a numerical figure as well. however when i run it, it will only stay at the please enter a number section and does not change. do u know where is the problem? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bassmasta1
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems with "exit" called from function in bourne script

Hi everyone. #!/sbin/sh EXITING() { umount /FOLDER rm -Rf /FOLDER echo "EXIT" exit 0 } EXITING echo "OK" (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: vacadepollo
8 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Long.MAX_VALUE - System.currentTimeMillis()

How can i get Long.MAX_VALUE - System.currentTimeMillis() ( in Java ) In Unix. date %s is not the timpstamp in millis. Also is it possible if we can System.currentTimeMillis() equivalent of yesterday's 23:59:59 in millis ? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohapatra
6 Replies
GCJH(1) 								GNU								   GCJH(1)

NAME
gcjh - generate header files from Java class files SYNOPSIS
gcjh [-stubs] [-jni] [-add text] [-append text] [-friend text] [-preprend text] [--classpath=path] [--CLASSPATH=path] [-Idir...] [-d dir...] [-o file] [-td dir] [-M] [-MM] [-MD] [-MMD] [--version] [--help] [-v] [--verbose] classname... DESCRIPTION
The "gcjh" program is used to generate header files from class files. It can generate both CNI and JNI header files, as well as stub implementation files which can be used as a basis for implementing the required native methods. OPTIONS
-stubs This causes "gcjh" to generate stub files instead of header files. By default the stub file will be named after the class, with a suf- fix of .cc. In JNI mode, the default output file will have the suffix .c. -jni This tells "gcjh" to generate a JNI header or stub. By default, CNI headers are generated. -add text Inserts text into the class body. This is ignored in JNI mode. -append text Inserts text into the header file after the class declaration. This is ignored in JNI mode. -friend text Inserts text into the class as a "friend" declaration. This is ignored in JNI mode. -prepend text Inserts text into the header file before the class declaration. This is ignored in JNI mode. --classpath=path --CLASSPATH=path -Idirectory -d directory -o file These options are all identical to the corresponding gcj options. -o file Sets the output file name. This cannot be used if there is more than one class on the command line. -td directory Sets the name of the directory to use for temporary files. -M Print all dependencies to stdout; suppress ordinary output. -MM Print non-system dependencies to stdout; suppress ordinary output. -MD Print all dependencies to stdout. -MMD Print non-system dependencies to stdout. --help Print help about "gcjh" and exit. No further processing is done. --version Print version information for "gcjh" and exit. No further processing is done. -v, --verbose Print extra information while running. All remaining options are considered to be names of classes. SEE ALSO
gcc(1), gcj(1), gij(1), jv-scan(1), jcf-dump(1), gfdl(7), and the Info entries for gcj and gcc. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001, 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with the Invariant Sections being ``GNU General Public License'', the Front- Cover texts being (a) (see below), and with the Back-Cover Texts being (b) (see below). A copy of the license is included in the man page gfdl(7). gcc-3.2.2 2003-02-25 GCJH(1)