Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting automate editing of a template Post 302667033 by edstevens on Thursday 5th of July 2012 01:19:19 PM
Old 07-05-2012
Perfect! Thanks for the quick reply. Now I'll be spending the rest of the afternoon parsing through it to understand how it works. Always trying to expand my understanding.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

About template constraints

Hi, i have class template, 1)can i override the copy constructor 2)can we have virtual function in class template if not plz tel why? I tried , compile error comes for me... Thanks Sarwan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarwan
0 Replies

2. Programming

Template problem ...

Hi all, Need your help. I am doing a simple template program , getting some error ... here is the code #include <iostream> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include<iostream> #include<string> #include <sstream> using namespace std; class Base_class { public: Base_class(){... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amartya_sock
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with template like solution

hi experts, i'm trying to do this: file1 is a template. might have kinds of 'funny' characters. sample: <body> <form> <p><input type="text" name="abc"/></p> &nbsp; <p><my_content></p> </form> </body> file2 is a file that contains lots of text. this might be very big. might have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xjohnu
2 Replies

4. Programming

C++ template error

I get some compiling errors about template instantiation :wall: , but I can't find where the syntax errors happens. Can some help me? template<typename Type> class SingleList; template<typename Type> class SingleListNode{ private: friend class SingleList<Type>; SingleListNode() :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
1 Replies

5. Programming

Calling template at once

Hello Again, I am just wanted to know if we can call the Template using "require_once" at PHP? Any views around happy to discuss. Thanks in Advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert vi editing to text editing

Dear Guru's I'm using Putty and want to edit a file. I know we generally use vi editor to do it. As I'm not good in using vi editor, I want to convert the vi into something like text pad. Is there any option in Putty to do the same ? Thanks for your response. Srini (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: thummi9090
6 Replies
SKETCH(1)							   User Commands							 SKETCH(1)

NAME
sketch - Produce 3D line drawings from scene description language DESCRIPTION
sketch [options] file1 [-D tag] [-U tag] file2... -h Print a summary of options to stderr -v Print version info to standard output -d Debug parser (for developers) -b Use BSP rather than Painters algorithm for hidden surface removal -T[u|e][p[P|T]] Produce a complete LaTeX document u U.S. paper size (8.5 x 11 inches) (default) e European A4 paper size (297 x 210 mm) p Print document template to stdout P Print PSTricks version of doc template (default) T Print TikZ version of doc template -t templatefile Load user document template (any text file with escape %SKETCH_OUTPUT%) -o outfile Put output in outfile (default is stdout) -D tag Define given tag -U tag Undefine given tag SEE ALSO
The full documentation for sketch is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and sketch programs are properly installed at your site, the command info sketch should give you access to the complete manual. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by David Bremner bremner@unb.ca for the Debian(TM) system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 David Bremner sketch 0.2.159 July 7, 2009 SKETCH(1)