Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Software For Server Environment Documentation Post 302666677 by Vit0_Corleone on Thursday 5th of July 2012 03:52:18 AM
Old 07-05-2012
Software For Server Environment Documentation

Hello guys! Can you suggest some software for doucmenting Servers?
thanks in advance

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment edit by bakunin: typo in thread title corrected.

Last edited by bakunin; 07-05-2012 at 07:26 AM..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unix software & documentation.

I need to install unix sun solaries software on my machine. But i don't have software & documentation to install on my system. Could you please send me the free software and documentation regarding unix sun solaries? Regards, rajesh. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pmrajesh21
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Give Solaris server documentation

If you have documents of preconfigured Solaris server with all tuned improvements.. This is all about how it is released, as first example. It must contain ready instructions to setup server from scratch in a case of global system crash mb some FS tunings (i.e. log fs, var fs) mb some ready... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Xcislav
1 Replies

3. Programming

good continuous integration and automatic documentation software for c++

Started using trac and svn and it is working nicely, but am looking for some other things to add: continuous integration, automatic documentation. What suggestions do you guys have for the most full featured easy to use software for this? Stuff I am looking for: continuous integration... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eruditass
1 Replies
MooseX::AttributeHelpers::Trait::Number(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	      MooseX::AttributeHelpers::Trait::Number(3pm)

NAME
MooseX::AttributeHelpers::Number - simple numeric attribute SYNOPSIS
package Real; use Moose; use MooseX::AttributeHelpers; has 'integer' => ( metaclass => 'Number', is => 'ro', isa => 'Int', default => sub { 5 }, provides => { set => 'set', add => 'add', sub => 'sub', mul => 'mul', div => 'div', mod => 'mod', abs => 'abs', } ); my $real = Real->new(); $real->add(5); # same as $real->integer($real->integer + 5); $real->sub(2); # same as $real->integer($real->integer - 2); DESCRIPTION
This provides a simple numeric attribute, which supports most of the basic math operations. METHODS
meta helper_type method_constructors PROVIDED METHODS
It is important to note that all those methods do in place modification of the value stored in the attribute. set ($value) Alternate way to set the value. add ($value) Adds the current value of the attribute to $value. sub ($value) Subtracts the current value of the attribute to $value. mul ($value) Multiplies the current value of the attribute to $value. div ($value) Divides the current value of the attribute to $value. mod ($value) Modulus the current value of the attribute to $value. abs Sets the current value of the attribute to its absolute value. BUGS
All complex software has bugs lurking in it, and this module is no exception. If you find a bug please either email me, or add the bug to cpan-RT. AUTHOR
Robert Boone COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2007-2009 by Infinity Interactive, Inc. <http://www.iinteractive.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-01-02 MooseX::AttributeHelpers::Trait::Number(3pm)