Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Where can I get GCJ for Solaris 11? Post 302664333 by fpmurphy on Friday 29th of June 2012 10:34:52 AM
Old 06-29-2012
I believe that you will have to built it yourself. It does not come with any of the Oracle Solaris 11 packages nor is it available on SunFreeware.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

application compiled on solaris 10 throwing error when executed on solaris 9

I have compiled my application on Solaris 10 with following description SunOS ldg1 5.10 Generic_138888-03 sun4v sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-T6320 The compiler is Sun C++ 5.9 SunOS_sparc Patch 124863-01 2007/07/25 But when installing the application on Solaris 9 SunOS odcarch02 5.9... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ash_bit2k2
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies
JV-SCAN(1)								GNU								JV-SCAN(1)

NAME
jv-scan - print information about Java source file SYNOPSIS
jv-scan [--complexity] [--encoding=name] [--print-main] [--list-class] [--list-filename] [--version] [--help] [-o file] inputfile... DESCRIPTION
The "jv-scan" program can be used to print information about a Java source file (.java file). OPTIONS
--complexity This prints a complexity measure, related to cyclomatic complexity, for each input file. --encoding=name This works like the corresponding gcj option. --print-main This prints the name of the class in this file containing a "main" method. --list-class This lists the names of all classes defined in the input files. --list-filename If "--list-class" is given, this option causes "jv-scan" to also print the name of the file in which each class was found. -o file Print output to the named file. --help Print help, then exit. --version Print version number, then exit. SEE ALSO
gcc(1), gcj(1), gcjh(1), gij(1), jcf-dump(1), gfdl(7), and the Info entries for gcj and gcc. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001, 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with the Invariant Sections being ``GNU General Public License'', the Front- Cover texts being (a) (see below), and with the Back-Cover Texts being (b) (see below). A copy of the license is included in the man page gfdl(7). gcc-3.2.2 2003-02-25 JV-SCAN(1)