Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting shell script with decision making Post 302655943 by vasil on Thursday 14th of June 2012 04:27:10 AM
Old 06-14-2012
Thank you for the quick answer. The script works perfectly.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making a SOAP call from within unix shell scripts

Hi guys, Is it possible to make SOAP calls from within Unix shell scripts? I need to access a web service from within UNIX in order to lookup something while I am doing some parsing on a file. Regards, Laud (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Laud12345
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help making a script

Here is what I have: #!/bin/bash # Setup year date and month YR=`date +%Y '{print $6}'` MON=`date +%b '{print $2}'` DAY=`date +%d '{print $3}'` file=$YR$MOY$DOM # clear # Dump database using USER/PASS to ..sql mysqldump --user=me -ppass database > database-db.$file.sql The YR, MON and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: npereira
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in making shell script

Dear all Dear Brother I am bit new to programming or shell scripting. I have given one shell script which is regarding combining all the 240 or less files in a particular folderwhich is related to one hour of the day. There will be 24 these kind of folders related to a day . It means there... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

making shell script

Hi , I am new to shell scripting I want to make script as to execute followng command mysqldump -u (user name) -p(password) database name>filename.sql this file saves with current date and time and execute automatically at particular time which I give (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaushik02018
10 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making file inside shell script

Hi, i have written a shell script and its working fine till now. Now, i have to enhance it with a small updation. i need to make a file inside my file that will contain the below parameters 1) Customer_id 2) Server_id 3) No. Account All the above variables are already been taken in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dazdseg
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query on decision making...

is_number() { echo $1|egrep '^*$' 2>&1 1>/dev/null return $? }why the following snippet always give an output as "no" and never "yes" whatever the parameter I give to function is_number? if ]; then echo yes; else echo no; fi In addition, the function is_number() is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: biglau
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using shell scripting for making queries on postgres sql

I have a situation where I have a list of airplanes that make a series of flights. Therefore I am looking up the different flights that each airplane makes based on a postgres sql query: select flightid from plane where airplane='DELTAx' As a result I get a series of flight numbers... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JSNY
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Handling decision making logic

------- Output Screen -------- Choose the option ----------------- 1.Input 2.Output 3.CFT Uniq x.Exit ----------------- 2 Enter the Output flow IDF PBL5572U Enter the Output existing flow IDF PBL5198H sf_PBL5572U.cmd file exist in invalid path or doesn't exist (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vijaykannan T
0 Replies
eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions(3) 		    libeXosip2			   eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions(3)

NAME
eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions - Functions int eXosip_insubscription_build_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t **answer) int eXosip_insubscription_send_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t *answer) int eXosip_insubscription_build_request (int did, const char *method, osip_message_t **request) int eXosip_insubscription_build_notify (int did, int subscription_status, int subscription_reason, osip_message_t **request) int eXosip_insubscription_send_request (int did, osip_message_t *request) int eXosip_insubscription_remove (int did) Detailed Description Function Documentation int eXosip_insubscription_build_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t **answer) Build answer for an SUBSCRIBE request. Parameters: tid id of SUBSCRIBE transaction. status status for SIP answer to build. answer The SIP answer to build. int eXosip_insubscription_send_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t *answer) Send answer for an SUBSCRIBE request. Parameters: tid id of SUBSCRIBE transaction. status status for SIP answer to send. answer The SIP answer to send. (default will be sent if NULL) int eXosip_insubscription_build_request (intdid, const char *method, osip_message_t **request) Build a request within subscription. Parameters: did id of incoming subscription. method request method to build. request The SIP request to build. int eXosip_insubscription_build_notify (intdid, intsubscription_status, intsubscription_reason, osip_message_t **request) Build a NOTIFY request within subscription. Parameters: did id of incoming subscription. subscription_status subscription status (pending, active, terminated) subscription_reason subscription reason request The SIP request to build. int eXosip_insubscription_send_request (intdid, osip_message_t *request) Send a request within subscription. Parameters: did id of incoming subscription. request The SIP request to send. int eXosip_insubscription_remove (intdid) Remove incoming subscription context. Parameters: did identifier of the subscription. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libeXosip2 from the source code. Version 3.1.0 Sun Jun 24 2012 eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions(3)