Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Portsnap in FreeBSD7.4
Operating Systems BSD Portsnap in FreeBSD7.4 Post 302654473 by Priya Amaresh on Tuesday 12th of June 2012 01:10:16 AM
Old 06-12-2012
Thank You!! It works!! Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FreeBSD7.0_BETA4 _ installing

About more half one part during installing my FreeBSD7.0_BETA4 , some thing wrong happened : "unable to open the packages files /INDEX selected from you media" so what should I do ,just tell me the way to deal with the problem ,thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: magic_dk
1 Replies

2. BSD

FreeBSD7.0_BETA4 installing

about more half one part during installing my FreeBSD7.0_BETA4 ,some thing wrong happened : "unable to open the packages files /INDEX selected from you media" so what should I do ,just tell me the way to deal with the problem ,thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: magic_dk
1 Replies

3. BSD

FreeBSD7.4 Ports Collections

Hi, During OS installation of FreeBSD7.4/i386 I missed to include ports collection. Now when I try with sysinstall command via ftp servers avaliable in tha list it says "unable to open ftp connection. Error:0" Could You Please suggest me the exact site wher I can get ports collection via FTP to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Priya Amaresh
1 Replies
jlha-utils(1)						      General Commands Manual						     jlha-utils(1)

NAME
jlha -- lzh decompressor/compressor SYNOPSIS
jlha [[-]{axelvudmcp[q[num]][vnfodizg012]}[w=<dir>]] [archive_file] [file ...] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the jlha commands. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original pro- gram does not have a manual page. jlha is a program extracts or creates LZH archive files. COMMANDS AND OPTIONS
commands: a Add files to archive xe EXtract files from archive l List files from archive v Verbose list files from archive u Update files to archive d Delete files from archive m Move files to archive c Create archive p Print archive to stdout t Test the integrity of an archive options: q quiet output v verbose output f force overwrite existing files t FILES are TEXT files o[567] Change LHA compression algorithm w=<dir> specify working directory. only works for (e/x) d delete files after executing commands. only works for (a/u/c) i ignore path. only works for (e/x) z do not compress files (a/u) 0/1/2 change header level (a/u) e convert text file encoding from/to EUC-JP y convert filename from Shift-JIS AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu) <grandpaul@gmail.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). This man- ual page is in public domain and is freely reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used, modified, built upon, or otherwise exploited by any- one for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, and in any way, including by methods that have not yet been invented or conceived. jlha-utils(1)