Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: attach message at runtime
Top Forums Programming attach message at runtime Post 302653191 by chercheur857 on Friday 8th of June 2012 01:50:20 PM
Old 06-08-2012
yes a struct of int,

To be more precise:

I want at run time, redirect the socket and attach on it a couple(struct (1,2) for example) and at the reception I will save this information

According to my research, I have to use the library interposition mechanism, LD-preload

Have you an idea about this mechanism if it really allows me to attach the couple at runtime?

Thank you so much for help

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to attach a file in mail?

Hi, I want to know how to send a mail in unix using mailx or mail or sendmail to send a mail with a file attached. I have read the answers from the other threads but I still don't understand. I want to do it in the command line as well as in script. Can anyone help? DO I need to use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: firebirdonfire
1 Replies

2. AIX

Printers.hpJetDirect.attach

Can someone email me a copy of this file? Our AIX 5 cds are at our hotsite and I need a copy to try a fix on a printer. flyingdutchman1978@gmail.com Thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: schism25
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

attach 2 files using mailx

if test.dat is the file cat test.dat|uuencode test.dat|mailx -s "subject" mailid can be used for attaching test.dat how can i attach more than one file to a mail using mailx (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anumkoshy
2 Replies

4. Programming

How to limit max no of message in a posix message queue

Hii can anyone pls tell how to limit the max no of message in a posix message queue. I have made changes in proc/sys/fs/mqueue/msg_max But still whenever i try to read the value of max. message in the queue using attr.mq_curmsgs (where struct mq_attr attr) its giving the default value as 10.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohit3884
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can not attach using mailx

hi I know this topic has been discussed a lot in the forum but still couldnt get a exact solution to problem i am facing I have a CSV file genertaed on Unix box and want to be sent to my email . mailx -s "TEST" "xyz@hotmail.com" < 1.csv cat 1.csv | mailx -s "TEST" "xyz@hotmail.com" ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ultimatix
10 Replies

6. Solaris

Help with Update on attach

Hi All, Can any-one explain me how update on attach works on solaris zones. Here is the situation . I am trying to migrate a zones xx-xxx-xxx from Global zone A to Global zone B. Here is the error message zoneadm is displaying zoneadm: zone 'xx-xx-xxx': ERROR: attempt to downgrade... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
0 Replies

7. Programming

attach is not a member of ofstream

Hi, Code written in C++ got compiled successfully using Sun 4.2 Compiler on Solaris 6. As part of migration, i am using same code and trying to compile using Sun 5.8 C++ compiler(Sun Studio11) on Solaris 10 and could not compile the below line, outStr.attach(1); // here outStr is declared... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
1 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

xm block-attach

Hi guys. I'm studding XEN virtualization with 'The Book Of XEN'. in page 46 it has a statement about how to use xm block-attach command that I don't understand. here is the command: xm block-attach 0 tap:aio:/opt/xen/anthony.img /dev/xvda1 w 0and here is sentence: we are attaching anthony.img... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Metadevice Too Small To Attach

Hi All, I am having trouble with my metadevices and I hope someone can help. when i try to attach my submirror i get the following error: root@xxxx>metattach d31 d21 metattach: tbair1: d21: submirror too small to attach root@xxxx> However, There is a submirror on the other disk which is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: A-Train
3 Replies
SCLANG(1)						      General Commands Manual							 SCLANG(1)

NAME
sclang - a real time audio synthesis programming language SYNOPSIS
sclang [options] DESCRIPTION
SuperCollider is a real time audio synthesis programming language. sclang is a client for the scsynth(1) server. It connects to scsynth, interprets your sclang commands, and sends OSC message to scsynth. SuperCollider has documentation in the HTML format available in the supercollider-doc package. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -d <path> Set runtime directory -D Enter daemon mode (no input) -g <memory-growth>[ k | m ] Set heap growth (default 256k) -h Show summary of options -l <path> Set library configuration file -m <memory-space>[ k | m ] Set initial heap size (default 2m) -r Call Main.run on startup -s Call Main.stop on shutdown -u <network-port-number> Set UDP listening port (default 57120) SEE ALSO
scsynth(1) /usr/share/doc/supercollider AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Paul Brossier <piem@altern.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Modified and updated by Artem Popov <artfwo@gmail.com>. Nov 18, 2008 SCLANG(1)