Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris Integration
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris Integration Post 302651679 by xal_kaushi on Wednesday 6th of June 2012 03:41:24 AM
Old 06-06-2012
Solaris Integration

I want to integrate two diffrent servers of SUN at different location.

How to integrate them.Please help me or give me a link or doc which is useful

Regards
Kaushal

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

ML integration on Media

Hello to all, Someone knows how to create a AIX Bootable Media with a Maintenance Level integrated on it? Regards. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: spacewalker
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Integration by trapezoidal rule

Hi everybody: Somebody know or have a simple script which can calculate the integration from a database using the trapezoidal rule in awk. I have a file like: 0.490 952.296 284.19 11.3169 0.002481 0.488 0.01 0.500 965.57 288.25 11.3395 2.48E-03 0.048 0.01 0.510 964.47 288.25 10.8759... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonet
0 Replies

3. AIX

nmon integration with BMC

Hello, My field is operations monitoring and this is the first time I am looking into server monitoring, so apologies if I ask stupid questions. I would like to know if it is possible to integrate nmon with BMC patrol, i.e. feeding metrics/events from nmon into BMC patrol? Thanks in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Futura
6 Replies

4. Programming

Linux and Php integration help .

I m devoloping a website which communicate with Linux server . Whenever a page is loaded it runs one script on Linux server. My problem is a simple commands like date , ls runs very smoothly. But whenever i execute big script.It wont display the output. My knowledge of PHP is very less i m... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
2 Replies

5. Programming

NS3 with MQTT integration. HELP !!!!

Hi, I'm doing my thesis on the NS3 environment. I need to integrate it with mqtt. Mqtt provides a (mosquitto) broker / server, and it expects to have clients connect to it. A client could be a publisher (publishes data on the broker) or a subscriber (receives data from the broker it has subscribed... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KishIsrael
4 Replies

6. Linux

Selenium Integration

Hi People, I am trying to run Selenium Scripts on my server. System is a Linux Box and I am accessing it via Putty. I have some basic admin privileges for it. The Steps: 1. A build.xml has been created which has this o RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java Project folder. o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Selenium Integration in Builds

Hi All, I have this scenario in place: 1. I have checked in Selenium Java files (Test cases) into my usual build and they are getting compiled in .class files. 2. I also have a build.xml which is used to run these tests. It basically has this: RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankur328
11 Replies
SSL_COMP_add_compression_method(3)				      OpenSSL					SSL_COMP_add_compression_method(3)

NAME
SSL_COMP_add_compression_method - handle SSL/TLS integrated compression methods SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> int SSL_COMP_add_compression_method(int id, COMP_METHOD *cm); DESCRIPTION
SSL_COMP_add_compression_method() adds the compression method cm with the identifier id to the list of available compression methods. This list is globally maintained for all SSL operations within this application. It cannot be set for specific SSL_CTX or SSL objects. NOTES
The TLS standard (or SSLv3) allows the integration of compression methods into the communication. The TLS RFC does however not specify compression methods or their corresponding identifiers, so there is currently no compatible way to integrate compression with unknown peers. It is therefore currently not recommended to integrate compression into applications. Applications for non-public use may agree on certain compression methods. Using different compression methods with the same identifier will lead to connection failure. An OpenSSL client speaking a protocol that allows compression (SSLv3, TLSv1) will unconditionally send the list of all compression methods enabled with SSL_COMP_add_compression_method() to the server during the handshake. Unlike the mechanisms to set a cipher list, there is no method available to restrict the list of compression method on a per connection basis. An OpenSSL server will match the identifiers listed by a client against its own compression methods and will unconditionally activate compression when a matching identifier is found. There is no way to restrict the list of compression methods supported on a per connection basis. The OpenSSL library has the compression methods COMP_rle() and (when especially enabled during compilation) COMP_zlib() available. WARNINGS
Once the identities of the compression methods for the TLS protocol have been standardized, the compression API will most likely be changed. Using it in the current state is not recommended. RETURN VALUES
SSL_COMP_add_compression_method() may return the following values: 0 The operation succeeded. 1 The operation failed. Check the error queue to find out the reason. SEE ALSO
ssl(3) 50 2013-03-05 SSL_COMP_add_compression_method(3)