Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat How to make boot.iso image from rhel6 installation dvd iso ? Post 302645553 by admin_xor on Wednesday 23rd of May 2012 05:03:41 PM
Old 05-23-2012
Red Hat just needs a valid corporate E-mail ID (your office E-mail ID would work) to be used while downloading RHEL. That's it!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mount iso image

I would like to mount an iso CD image on my Suse linux (SLES 9), the image has been copied to my suse linux machine. am able to mount the iso image manually by mount -oloop /iso/SLES-9-i386-CD1.iso /free but I would like to put the above entry in /etc/fstab so that when the machine is rebooted,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan1
2 Replies

2. Solaris

iso files to make bootable dvd image

Hey all, I'm a newbie to iso files and I just downloaded the 2 iso files for *cough* ms2003 R2 *cough* trial software. After I downloaded the iso files I just dragged them to my burn software gui and sure enough it burned to dvd 2 iso files. When I attempted to boot the image using VMware... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bdsffl
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Writing ISO image to CD

I want to install Ubuntu 7.10 and I have ISO image ubuntu-7.10-desktop-i386.iso . How can I convert to a bootable CD on linux or on windows. Thanks, J. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: superuser84
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 8/07 DVD ISO for SPARC

I'm in shock! Sorry =( Step 1. I'm download 2 segments of Sun Solaris 10 8/07 from Solaris Operating System - Get Solaris 10. After unzip they i have it: bash$ ls -l total 9705512 -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 321 Feb 1 11:13 checksum.md5 -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1621098496... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris ISO image

Hi All, Can anyone give me the lnik to download the iso image file Solaris 10 . I need to install it on my local machine . Pls help me out. VINU (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinuvinod
5 Replies

6. Solaris

How to write DVD ISO?

Hi friends, I wish to know that how i can write a dvd or cd iso images to the blank dvd in solaris. Is there any software like Nero for windows? Pleas help me. Thanks | P.Bharathiraja.http://static.linuxquestions.org/questions/images/smilies/read.gif (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bharathiraja
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

Need HP-UX 11i v1 ISO dvd

Hello, I need a dvd with HP-UX 11iv1 to perform a reinstall in a rp5430. I've looking all over hp but it doesn't seem to be available for download anywhere. Is there any possibility of obtaining an online copy?? Best regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iperez
4 Replies

8. Solaris

solaris 10 update 10 8/11 dvd iso

Hi, I can not download iso file as it failed after downloading 1.1 or 1.2 gigs. I tried several times but each time it failed and the error messages like "File not found" or "Read error". My connection is stable (shown 32kbps and 18 hrs completion time) and I used jdownloader and flashgot... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
10 Replies

9. Solaris

How to Create ISO Image of a CD/DVD in Solaris 10?

Hi Solaris 10 Experts, How can I create an ISO Image of a CD/DVD from the cdrom to a temporary directory, and then use that image to burn it on a blank DVD in the cdrom in Solaris 10 1/13 OS environment? Please provide me with an example. With best regards, SS (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ssabet
1 Replies
subscription-manager-gui(8)				       Subscription Manager				       subscription-manager-gui(8)

NAME
subscription-manager-gui - Launches the UI client of the Subscription Manager. SYNOPSIS
subscription-manager-gui [--register] DESCRIPTION
subscription-manager-gui opens the local client tool to manage subscriptions and installed products on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems. The same tasks that can be performed by invoking subscription-manager can be performed in the GUI, including registering systems with a subscription management service, applying and removing subscriptions, and viewing the subscription status of installed products. The Subscription Manager UI can also be opened by selecting the Red Hat Subscription Manager item from the Applications > System Tools menu in RHEL 5.x or the System > Administration menu in RHEL 6.x. OPTIONS
--register If a system has not yet been registered, then the GUI registration page can be opened immediately, as the Subscription Manager GUI comes up. This is only relevant for unregistered systems; if this is used after a system is registered, the option is ignored. REFERENCES
For procedures and tasks that can be performed in the Subscription Manager UI, check the Gnome help files (by pressing <F1>) or refer to the RHEL Subscription Management Guide at <https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Subscription_Management/1.0/html/Sub- scription_Management_Guide/index.html>. ASSOCIATED FILES
* /usr/sbin/subscription-manager-gui * /usr/sbin/subscription-manager * /etc/rhsm/rhsm.conf BUGS
This client is part of Red Hat Subscription Manager. To file bugs against this client, go to https://bugzilla.redhat.com, and select Red Hat > Red Hat Enterprise Linux > subscription-manager. AUTHORS
Deon Lackey, <dlackey@redhat.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2010-2012 Red Hat, Inc. This is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2 (GPLv2). A copy of this license is available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt. version 1.2 December 18, 2012 subscription-manager-gui(8)