Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to check changes made in last few weeks? Post 302644467 by Scott on Tuesday 22nd of May 2012 02:13:28 AM
Old 05-22-2012
Is it not more likely that your program changed since you last built it?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do i check if changes were made to a file using vi

okay, heres the thing I'm creating a script that I can use to create users. no, this is not a homework assignment or whatever it may seem. i'm just trying to master shell programming. how can I pass arguments in a file to useradd????? when i say arguments, I mean, all the arguments and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How many weeks in a year

Hi, I search how i could do to find if a year (for example 2004, 1989, 2058) has 52 or 53 weeks... Have you a idea for me please??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Castelior
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to check whether the given file is 5 weeks older than current date

HI, I need to check whether the given file is 5 weeks older than current date ?? Can anyone give me the script for this ?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: risshanth
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Check the changes made to file in vi

Hi, I use vi editor in Unix. Is there any way if we can know that what change was made to the file opened in vi before quitting? As i opened a huge file made some changes yesterday and didnt save it. Today when i was quitting the vi , i came to know that some changes are made(as i got... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kailash19
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Last weeks date

I am unable to get the last week date i tried to use the following commands but i failed Please help, and am using HP unix date -d "+1 week" date --date=yesterday +%y%m%d (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhon1257
5 Replies
praliases(1)						      General Commands Manual						      praliases(1)

NAME
praliases - print system-wide sendmail aliases SYNOPSIS
file] file] [key ...] DESCRIPTION
prints out the contents of the alias data base used by to resolve system-wide mail aliases. The alias data base is built with the command or See sendmail(1M). The options are: Read the configuration file specified with this option instead of the default configuration file. Accesses the alias database built from file with the command If this option is not used, accesses the database built from the default alias file Note that accesses the database, not the alias file itself. If the alias file has changed since the alias database was last built, natu- rally the output of cannot match the contents of the alias file. Each key argument, if any, is looked up in the alias database. prints out the aliases to which each key expands in the form: where mailing list can be a comma-separated list of addresses to which the key resolves. Note can be used by privileged users only. RETURN VALUE
The utility exits with 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. DIAGNOSTICS
key was not found in the alias database. EXAMPLES
The output reveals that is aliased to is aliased to and that there is no alias for the key WARNINGS
Because supports NIS aliases, some NIS key-words may appear in the output. These key-words, which include and may be safely ignored; they merely indicate that is properly updating the alias database. AUTHOR
was developed by the University of California, Berkeley. FILES
default alias file default alias database SEE ALSO
sendmail(1M). praliases(1)