Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: DB2: Replace Number Value
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers DB2: Replace Number Value Post 302642243 by theref on Thursday 17th of May 2012 06:39:19 AM
Old 05-17-2012
DB2: Replace Number Value

Hi

In the below query userreg.status returns a value of 1 (Active) or -1 (Non Active). Ideally, I would like to replace this automatically on the export so instead of getting 1 or -1 I get Active / Non Active.

Quote:
db2 "export to join.csv of del select distinct userreg.logonid, address.firstname, address.lastname,userreg.status from userreg inner join address on address.member_id = userreg.users_id where userreg.USERS_ID in (select MEMBER_ID from MBRROLE where ROLE_ID = -1) with ur"
Any help, as usual, would be greatly apprecited.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Exception while loading DB2 driver Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver")

Hi... I m working on UNIX z/OS. Actually i have to pass the parameters from the JCL to java-db2 program thru PARM. I am able to pass the arguments but the problem occured is, it is throwing an exception while loading the db2 driver as 'Javaclassnotfound:com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sujatha Gowda
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - replace number of string length from search and replace for a serialized array

Hello, I really would appreciate some help with a bash script for some string manipulation on an SQL dump: I'd like to be able to rename "sites/WHATEVER/files" to "sites/SOMETHINGELSE/files" within the sql dump. This is quite easy with sed: sed -e... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: otrotipo
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Search and replace a number

a=`grep -i a.sh filename.sh|cut -d "|" -f4` b=`expr $a + 1` filename=`grep -i a.sh filename.sh` while read line do echo $line echo $filename if then echo "entered if" nawk ' BEGIN { FS="|"; OFS="|" } { sub('$a', '$b', $4) print $0}' filename.sh fi echo "exit if" done <... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hs.giri
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Search and replace a number

a=`grep -i a.sh filename.sh|cut -d "|" -f4` b=`expr $a + 1` filename=`grep -i a.sh filename.sh` while read line do echo $line echo $filename if then echo "entered if" nawk ' BEGIN { FS="|"; OFS="|" } { sub('$a', '$b', $4) print $0}' filename.sh fi echo "exit if" done <... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hs.giri
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using SED to replace a random number?

Hi all, I need to run a number of scripts which have a certain phrase on them so I have identified these by; grep -l 100 *script | sort -u Normally I could just run something along the lines of; for i in `grep -l 100 *script | sort -u`; do ./${i}; done However before I run each of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JayC89
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to replace a number from string

Dear all, I need your help with some shell scripting which I have just started. I have a file whose content look something like: Pressure 1 1 1e5 Temperature 1 1 300 Volume 1 1 2e-20 And there are other lines too, but these are the lines i wish to play with. These files... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: hrushi.397
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace first number of each line in a file with another number

Hi, I have a set of files in a directory that I have to read and replace the first occurrence of a number with another dummy number. This is what I have so far but it does not seem to work. The files have lot of other data in each row and each data element is separated by ,@, for file in... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: scorpioraghu
13 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dynamic number to replace with line

Hi, I have file as below COMMIT # at 34572 # at 23432 COMMIT # at 5674 # at 7856 I want to replace with as below (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaushik02018
12 Replies

9. Programming

Fscanf to get number and replace.

Hi, I have a file with contents like "abcd 1234" .What i need is get that integer and replace that with 0. So i used fscanf(fp,"%s %d", str, &num); This is having some problem. There can be multiple space/tab between string and number. How to replace that number with 0 in same file? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: explore
4 Replies
Net::LDAP::Extra::AD(3) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Net::LDAP::Extra::AD(3)

NAME
Net::LDAP::Extra::AD -- AD convenience methods SYNOPSIS
use Net::LDAP::Extra qw(AD); $ldap = Net::LDAP->new( ... ); ... if ($ldap->is_AD || $ldap->is_ADAM) { $ldap->change_ADpassword($dn, $old_password, $new_password); } DESCRIPTION
Net::LDAP::Extra::AD tries to spare users the necessity to reinvent the wheel again and again in order to correctly encode password strings so that they can be used in AD password change operations. To do so, it provides the following methods: METHODS
is_AD ( ) Tell if the LDAP server queried is an Active Directory Domain Controller. As the check is done by querying the root DSE of the directory, it works without being bound to the directory. is_ADAM ( ) Tell if the LDAP server queried is running AD LDS (Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services), previously known as ADAM (Active Directoy Application Mode). As the check is done by querying the root DSE of the directory, it works without being bound to the directory. change_ADpassword ( DN, OLD_PASSWORD, NEW_PASSWORD ) Change the password of the account given by DN from its old value OLD_PASSWORD to the new value NEW_PASSWORD. This method requires encrypted connections. reset_ADpassword ( DN, NEW_PASSWORD, OPTIONS ) Reset the password of the account given by DN to the value given in NEW_PASSWORD. OPTIONS is a list of key/value pairs. The following keys are recognized: force_change If TRUE, the affected user is required to change the password at next login. For this method to work, the caller needs to be bound to AD with sufficient permissions, and the connection needs to be encrypted. AUTHOR
Peter Marschall <peter@adpm.de<gt> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2012 Peter Marschall. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-12-23 Net::LDAP::Extra::AD(3)