Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Files in java
Top Forums Programming Files in java Post 302641695 by Corona688 on Wednesday 16th of May 2012 11:53:49 AM
Old 05-16-2012
What do you mean by 'greatest number of late'? I don't think that translated.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Possible to use a Java app with dll files on Unix-systems

Hi... I have build a program for the Velleman K8000 interface card, in java, which works just fine in windows, but now I want to use the program on a Unix-System. Is it possible to somehow convert the dll file to a format that Unix supports, or do I have to find another way? Dll-file:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scorp-D
3 Replies

2. Programming

JAVA - External JAR files in UNIX

Hi, I have to run my JAVA programs in UNIX server. The java program uses some external jar files for compiling. I have set the classpath to the folder where all the jar files are present using EXPORT classpath command. But when i compile, it shows errors.. saying that the classes relating... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: satish2712
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compiling all modified Java files in a folder on Unix

Hi all, I have a Unix script that will compile all Java files in a sub folder as follows: find . -name "*.java" -print -exec $JAVA_HOME/bin/javac -cp .:$CLASSPATH '{}' \; I would like to enhance it to only compile those Java files who: 1.) Have no class file 2.) Have a class file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Annorax
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for adding few methods to bunch of Java files

Hi I have around 1000+ java file under different folder in /home/raxit/source and in each file i want to add a fix method. -------- /* Some comment for few lines like header block etc.. */ package import class A { method1 () { } method2 () (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: raxitsheth
3 Replies

5. Programming

Need an c,c++,or java code for parsing the log files

need the code for c,c++,java for parsing the log file (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghuraipur
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK script for programatically modifying java files

Hi, I want to add a String variable to all java classes in my project. Assuming a class like public class Random { String var="Constant string"; ... ... ... } The text in bold is what I want to add to all java files in my workspace. I am an absolute newbie to AWK, and read somewhere that... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocker86
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove java code from multiple files

Hello, We have a client who has had an FTP injection attack on their account. Over 600 files have this code added to the files: <script>var t="";var... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhasbro
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to delete certain java script from html files using sed

I am cleaning forum posts to convert them in offline reading version with clean html text. All files are with html extension and reside in one folder. There is some java script i would like to remove, which looks like <script LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.1"> <!-- function mMz() { var mPz = "";... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: georgi58
2 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

java project to sync 2 files

excuse me i have an question, school projcet about writing a java programme to syncronise 2 file in network using fuse with java plz i need help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yohana
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get CRC check sum of files in java EAR file without extracting .jar/.war files to disk.?

unzip -v gives CRC info of each file in a zip(in my case .EAR) file. # unzip -v my-application.ear Archive: my-application.ear Length Method Size Cmpr Date Time CRC-32 Name -------- ------ ------- ---- ---------- ----- -------- ---- 197981 Defl:N 183708 7%... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kchinnam
1 Replies