Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Unable to login to solaris9 server using SSH mode Post 302639301 by cjashu on Friday 11th of May 2012 01:13:35 PM
Old 05-11-2012
Type the full command you are using. Also did you did you do any system configuration?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Unable To Perform A "Passwordless" SSH Login To A Server

Greetings! I am trying to perform a passwordless SSH login from a HPUX 11.31 client to a HPUX 11.31 server. Whenever I do a "ssh -l root serverA" from the client, I am prompted for a password. Giving the password, I am able to successfully login. However I am trying to accomplish a... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rob Sandifer
9 Replies

2. Red Hat

Unable to login via ssh-tectia

HI Experts, I am having dificulty in loggin on the server via ssh-tectia. Sometimes, i can login for like 3 seconds the it shows error "disconnected from network" Other's can login on this server via ssh-tectia without any problem, BUT i can successfully connect to other servers . ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: EngnrRG
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

RHEL: Users unable to login via SSH

removing the post (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: titanic4u
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to login into GUI mode.

hii all, I am unable to login into GUI mode in solaris 10. It is only prompting me to command mode credentials not going further to GUI mode.. Please help.. Thanks & regards, Bhagi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhargav90
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

User unable to login to the server, Showing blank screen

Hi All, Facing the login problem. i try to login to the system by the normal user. But when i logged in with the correct username and password, it takes me to the blank (black screen) screen instead of the command line prompt. Only the cursor is blinking ... Please help me out what is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhay1983
3 Replies

6. HP-UX

Unable to ssh to server in HP-UX.

Hello Experts, I'm Unable to ssh to server after killing few processes on /opt filesystems. Can you please help me to resolve this. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: purushottamaher
3 Replies

7. AIX

Unable to ssh or login to AIX server

We are having occasional problems accessing some AIX servers. When this happens we cannot ssh to the server in question or login via HMC console terminal window. We can ssh some commands to the server and get responses but other commands just hang, ssh serverA date returns the date, ssh serverA... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kierong
5 Replies

8. AIX

FTP Server Unable to Login

FTP Server in P590 machine was unable to login, Torwing error while login. Tried to change password through maintenance mode by running AIX 5.3 OS CD, But CD row was unable to detect for the particular LPAR. Please Suggest ASAP. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marunmeera
3 Replies

9. AIX

Unable to login in ssh terminal

Hi guys when ever i tried to connect aix server in my institute through ssh terminal the pop is coming like network is unreachable .Am using MacBook air the other guys who are using putty software in windows they can easily login in tho the server through remotely . Is there any one can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aashishb007
3 Replies

10. Solaris

Unable to login via console mode to non-global zone

tldr; We've installed a non-global-zone from a unified archive which once booted, we're unable to gain access to the system either through zlogin or zlogin -C. Errors; svc.startd: instance svc:/system/console-login:default exited with status 127 Investigation; 1) Already opened a SR with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samthewildone
1 Replies
libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex(3)				  libssh2 manual				libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex(3)

NAME
libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex - Tunnel a TCP connection through an SSH session SYNOPSIS
#include <libssh2.h> LIBSSH2_CHANNEL * libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex(LIBSSH2_SESSION *session, const char *host, int port, const char *shost, int sport); LIBSSH2_CHANNEL * libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip(LIBSSH2_SESSION *session, const char *host, int port); DESCRIPTION
session - Session instance as returned by libssh2_session_init_ex(3) host - Third party host to connect to using the SSH host as a proxy. port - Port on third party host to connect to. shost - Host to tell the SSH server the connection originated on. sport - Port to tell the SSH server the connection originated from. Tunnel a TCP/IP connection through the SSH transport via the remote host to a third party. Communication from the client to the SSH server remains encrypted, communication from the server to the 3rd party host travels in cleartext. RETURN VALUE
Pointer to a newly allocated LIBSSH2_CHANNEL instance, or NULL on errors. ERRORS
LIBSSH2_ERROR_ALLOC - An internal memory allocation call failed. SEE ALSO
libssh2_session_init_ex(3) libssh2 0.15 1 Jun 2007 libssh2_channel_direct_tcpip_ex(3)