Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris NFS server on Legacy Container? Post 302639149 by hicksd8 on Friday 11th of May 2012 09:10:32 AM
Old 05-11-2012
Yes, right!!! That's what you mean by manually.

I'll try that. Thanks.

I'll update (in a while when I get back on site in a few days).

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NFS and windows2000 Server

Hello, We use an WIN2000 NT Server and some Unix (Scitex Brisque) in our prepress network. We want to create a folder onto the unix machine which is visible for the NTServer. The nfs apllication is Disk Acces. The people at scitex told me to that I'd to make an export folder so the unix... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vanstraelen
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

NFS server failed

Hello, We have an NFS problem : when we try to automount or mount a share file system to a client we have the following error : NFS acces failed for server xxxxx : error 7 (RPC : Authentication error). We've have this error after the reboot of the client. Rerun the automount daemon... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: christophe
1 Replies

3. Solaris

NFS write failed for server.....error 11 (RPC: Server can't decode arguments)

Hello! I have a Linux nfs server (called server100 below) with a export nfs. My problem is that the Solaris client (called client100 below) doesn't seems to like it. In the Solaris syslog I got following messages (and after a while the solaris client behave liked its hanged/to buzy). Also see... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sap4ever
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NFS Server

How can i create a nfs share in Windows? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 9 as a nfs client -- centos as a nfs server.

Hello, I have a centos as nfs server, its name is centos_A. After I finish the setup of the nfs server, the other linux can access this nfs server immediately via /net/centos_A/* But, My solaris 9 can not access /net/centos_A/* immediately. I have to leave /net/centos_A, and wait for about... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bruceharbin
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

HP-UX: LVM migration from legacy to agile addressing onto a failover server

Hi there! I'm having problems migrating and vgimport onto a different server. Original server uses the legacy DSF naming (ctd naming like /dev/dsk/c0t1d0) and the new server where i'm migrating those luns to is using the Agile addressing (i.e persistent DSF i.e. /dev/disk/diskxxx) Importing a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ilan
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

NFS on a Solaris 9 server

Hello everyone!! Long time, no see!! I have an issue with a Solaris server that I am working with. I am trying to set up a backup solution for someone that will involve a Solaris 9 server with NFS enabled allowing a Windows machine to map a drive to it (NFS Maestro). NFS Maestro appears... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jody
3 Replies

8. HP-UX

HP9000 Container - NFS Issue

I am running HP9000 Containers version A.03.01. I have the container up and running. I now need to mount an exported file system from another HPUX server with both read and write permissions. I can get the mount okay but from the container I cannot read or write properly to the mounted file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PaleRider
2 Replies

9. AIX

AIX NFS Server and NFS Client

Hi 2 ALL, try to run NFS Server in AIX 7.1 : 1. Step by step on NFS Server node mkdir /tmp/test chgrp staff /tmp/test chmod 775 /tmp/test-- create export directory (fs) mknfsexp -d /tmp/test -t ro exportfs -va show mount -e :/# exportfs -av exports: 1831-187 re-exported /tmp/test... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
4 Replies
TV_GRAB_NA_DTV(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					TV_GRAB_NA_DTV(1p)

NAME
tv_grab_na_dtv - Grab TV listings from DirecTV. SYNOPSIS
tv_grab_na_dtv --help tv_grab_na_dtv --configure [--config-file FILE] [--root-url URL] tv_grab_na_dtv [--config-file FILE] [--root-url URL] [--days N] [--offset N] [--channel xmltvid,xmltvid,...] [--output FILE] [--quiet] [--debug] tv_grab_na_dtv --list-channels [--config-file FILE] [--root-url URL] [--output FILE] [--quiet] [--debug] DESCRIPTION
Output TV and listings in XMLTV format from directv.com. First you must run tv_grab_na_dtv --configure to choose which stations you want to receive. Then running tv_grab_na_dtv with no arguments will get listings for the stations you chose for five days including today. OPTIONS
--configure Prompt for which stations to download and write the configuration file. --config-file FILE Set the name of the configuration file, the default is ~/.xmltv/tv_grab_na_dtv.conf. This is the file written by --configure and read when grabbing. --output FILE When grabbing, write output to FILE rather than standard output. --days N When grabbing, grab N days rather than 5. --offset N Start grabbing at today + N days. --quiet Only print error-messages on STDERR. --debug Provide more information on progress to stderr to help in debugging. --list-channels Output a list of all channels that data is available for. The list is in xmltv-format. --capabilities Show which capabilities the grabber supports. --version Show the version of the grabber. --help Print a help message and exit. ERROR HANDLING
If the grabber fails to download data, it will print an error message to STDERR and then exit with a status code of 1 to indicate that the data is missing. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
The environment variable HOME can be set to change where configuration files are stored. All configuration is stored in $HOME/.xmltv/. On Windows, it might be necessary to set HOME to a path without spaces in it. TEMP or TMP, if present, will override the directory used to contain temporary files. Default is "/tmp", so under Windows one of these is required. CREDITS
Grabber written Rod Roark (http://www.sunsetsystems.com/), modified by Adam Lewandowski (adam@alewando.com) in January 2011 to account for DirecTV site changes. BUGS
Like any screen-scraping grabber, this one will break regularly as the web site changes, and you should try to fetch a new one from the project's repository. At some point the breakage might not be fixable or it may be that nobody wants to fix it. Sane people should use Schedules Direct instead. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-08 TV_GRAB_NA_DTV(1p)