Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 Live Upgrade Issue Post 302636529 by DukeNuke2 on Monday 7th of May 2012 02:30:20 PM
Old 05-07-2012
no ideas from my side for the ino error...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Live upgrade Issue

Hi, I upgraded solaris 10 x86 from update 3 to update 7 with zones installed n UFS file system . The global zone was updated but the non global zone still shows update 3 what could be the reason for this and how can i update the local zones to update 7 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris Live Upgrade issue with Zones

I 'm running solaris10 u6 with 141414-02. My system is T5220 running 2 Ldoms and 7 zones on primary domain. I 'm tryin to create booth environment on my alternate root disk after breaking the SVM mirroring but it does not go well and stuck at some point , and i have to reboot the system to get rid... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Live upgrade issue with ZFS Root

I have created a solaris10 update9 zfs root flash archive for sun4v environment which i 'm tryin to use for upgrading solaris10 update8 zfs root based server using live upgrade. following is my current system status lustatus Boot Environment Is Active Active Can Copy Name Complete Now... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Live Upgrade Issue

I tried a live upgrade for one my solaris 10u8 server which didnt go sucessfull and after that i now have following mounts in memory. df: cannot statvfs /.alt.sol10u8_2/var: No such file or directory df: cannot statvfs /.alt.sol10u8_2/var/run: No such file or directory df: cannot statvfs... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris patching issue with Live Upgrade

I have Solaris-10 sparc box with ZFS file-system, which is running two non global zones. I am in process of applying Solaris Recommended patch cluster via Live Upgrade. Though I have enough space in root file-system of both zones, everytime I run installcluster, it fails with complaining less... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
7 Replies
VFS_VGET(9)						   BSD Kernel Developer's Manual					       VFS_VGET(9)

NAME
VFS_VGET -- convert an inode number to a vnode SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/param.h> #include <sys/mount.h> #include <sys/vnode.h> int VFS_VGET(struct mount *mp, ino_t ino, int flags, struct vnode **vpp); DESCRIPTION
The VFS_VGET() looks up or creates a vnode from a (mount, inode#) tupple. Its arguments are: mp The mount point. ino The inode representing the file. This is a unique number assigned by the file system when vnodes are first created. flags Additional locking flags to pass through to vget(9). vpp Return parameter for the vnode. This is an optional file system entry-point for file systems mainly intended for NFS server use, but many file systems use it internally in VOP_LOOKUP(9) and similar. If the file system does not support this call, then it should return EOPNOTSUPP. Please see ffs_vget() in sys/ufs/ffs/ffs_vfsops.c for the canonical example. SEE ALSO
VFS(9), vget(9), vnode(9) AUTHORS
This manual page was written by Doug Rabson. BSD
January 7, 2005 BSD