Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Make a new field with a word on it Post 302636069 by itkamaraj on Monday 7th of May 2012 03:27:03 AM
Old 05-07-2012
Code:

$ nawk '!/^\#/{$2=$2" abcd"}1' test.txt
12 32 abcd qw
21 44 abcd qq
###
11 90 abcd er
88 23 abcd sa
###

This User Gave Thanks to itkamaraj For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

using awk make an field as 5 digit and display

using awk convert 3 rd fileld of file as 5 digit and then display changed file. like 1 2 23445 3452 3343 3 5 6 6 ================ o/p:- 1 2 23445 3452 03343 3 5 00006 6 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RahulJoshi
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to select or make reference to, part of a field

For a field format such as AAL1001_MD82, how do I select(and use in if statement) only the last four elements( in this case MD82) or the first three elements (in this case AAL)? For instance, how do I do the following - if first three elements of $x == yyy, then ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: akshaykr2
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trim leading zeros to make field 6 characters long

Hi all- I've got a file that will have multiple columns. In one column there will be a string that is 10 digits in length, but I need to trim the first four zeros to make it 6 characters? example: 0000001234 0000123456 0000234566 0000000321 output: 001234 123456 234566 000321 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cailet
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Paste a word in the third field position of a file

Hi All, I have a file like this, 0.0.0.1 /account 327706,Data Cleansing,,,CRM error,100,0 The above line is a comma separted data file. I want to modify the third field to The final data file should be like 0.0.0.1 /account 327706,Data Cleansing,,,CRM error,100,0 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: girish.raos
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

expr Field 1 + Field 2 Since when does 2 positives make a negative

Please help. I am adding 2 fields which are both positive and the result is negative. What am I missing? FileEHash=`expr ${Field1} + ${Field2}` >/dev/null Debug Results + expr 02100002 + 2009701914 EntryHash=2011801916 + expr 02100002 + 2146202044 FileEHash=-2146665250 How do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ski
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Flat file-make field length equal to header length

Hello Everyone, I am stuck with one issue while working on abstract flat file which i have to use as input and load data to table. Input Data- ------ ------------------------ ---- ----------------- WFI001 Xxxxxx Control Work Item A Number of Records ------ ------------------------... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonali.s.more
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find EXACT word in files, just the word: no prefix, no suffix, no 'similar', just the word

I have a file that has the words I want to find in other files (but lets say I just want to find my words in a single file). Those words are IDs, so if my word is ZZZ4, outputs like aaZZZ4, ZZZ4bb, aaZZZ4bb, ZZ4, ZZZ, ZyZ4, ZZZ4.8 (or anything like that) WON'T BE USEFUL. I need the whole word... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chicchan
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find repeated word and take sum of the second field to it ,for all the repeated words in awk

Hi below is the input file, i need to find repeated words and sum up the values of it which is second field from the repeated work.Im trying but getting no where close to it.Kindly give me a hint on how to go about it Input fruits,apple,20,fruits,mango,20,veg,carrot,12,veg,raddish,30... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: 100bees
11 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Update a specific field in file with Variable value based on other Key Word

I have an input file with A=xyz B=pqr I would want the value in Second Field (xyz or pqr) updated with a value present in Shell Variable based on the value passed in the first field. (A or B ) while read line do NEW_VALUE = `some functionality done on $line` If $line=First Field-... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: infernalhell
1 Replies
WARPIMAGEMULTITRANSFORM(1)					   User Commands					WARPIMAGEMULTITRANSFORM(1)

NAME
WarpImageMultiTransform - part of ANTS registration suite DESCRIPTION
Usage: ./WarpImageMultiTransform ImageDimension moving_image output_image -R reference_image --use-NN SeriesOfTransformations--(See Below) SeriesOfTransformations --- ./WarpImageMultiTransform can apply, via concatenation, an unlimited number of transformations to your data . Thus, SeriesOfTransformations may be an Affine transform followed by a warp another affine and then another warp. Inverse affine transformations are invoked by calling -i MyAffine.txt InverseWarps are invoked by passing the InverseWarp.nii.gz filename (see below for a note about this). Example 1: Mapping a warped image into the reference_image domain by applying abcdWarpxvec.nii.gz/abcdWarpyvec.nii.gz/abcd- Warpzvec.nii.gz and then abcdAffine.txt ./WarpImageMultiTransform 3 moving_image output_image -R reference_image abcdWarp.nii.gz abcdAffine.txt Example 2: To map the fixed/reference_image warped into the moving_image domain by applying the inversion of abcdAffine.txt and then abcdInverseWarpxvec.nii.gz/abcdInverseWarpyvec.nii.gz/abcdInverseWarpzvec.nii.gz . ./WarpImageMultiTransform 3 reference_image output_image -R moving_image -i abcdAffine.txt abcdInverseWarp.nii.gz Note that the inverse maps (Ex. 2) are passed to this program in the reverse order of the forward maps (Ex. 1). This makes sense, geometrically ... see ANTS.pdf for visualization of this syntax. Compulsory arguments: ImageDimension: 2 or 3 (for 2 or 3 Dimensional registration) moving_image: the image to apply the transformation to output_image: the resulting image Optional arguments: -R: reference_image space that you wish to warp INTO. --tightest-bounding-box: Computes the tightest bounding box using all the affine transformations. It will be overrided by -R refer- ence_image if given. --reslice-by-header: equivalient to -i -mh, or -fh -i -mh if used together with -R. It uses the orientation matrix and origin encoded in the image file header. It can be used together with -R. This is typically not used together with any other transforms. --use-NN: Use Nearest Neighbor Interpolation. --use-BSpline: Use 3rd order B-Spline Interpolation. -i: will use the inversion of the following affine transform. Other Example Usages: Reslice the image: WarpImageMultiTransform 3 Imov.nii.gz Iout.nii.gz --tightest-bounding-box --reslice-by-header Reslice the image to a reference image: WarpImageMultiTransform 3 Imov.nii.gz Iout.nii.gz -R Iref.nii.gz --tightest-bounding-box --reslice-by-header Important Notes: Prefixname "abcd" without any extension will use ".nii.gz" by default The abcdWarp and abcdInverseWarp do not exist. They are formed on the basis of abcd(Inverse)Warpxvec/yvec/zvec.nii.gz when calling ./WarpImageMultiTransform, yet you have to use them as if they exist. WarpImageMultiTransform 1.9 May 2012 WARPIMAGEMULTITRANSFORM(1)