Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Modifications to a file
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Modifications to a file Post 302632921 by bartus11 on Tuesday 1st of May 2012 06:28:21 AM
Old 05-01-2012
Does the table always start with %( MODELP?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

In Line File Modifications: Search and Replace

grep -il "TEST" ${ENVIRON}/*.pde| while read pde   do     cat $pde | sed s/"TEST 3,1"/"TEST 3,0"/g | sed s/"TEST  3,1"/"TEST  3,0"/g > ${pde}.tmp     if ; then       mv ${pde}.tmp $pde ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shakey21
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Tracing file modifications

Hello all! Is there a way or a utility to trace any kind of file changes in a particular directory on any UNIX machine? The purpose is that in Unix, there are multiple ways of opening and making changes to a file. But internally, there must be something common (a single pipe, etc.) that is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gupta_ca
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

list files with modifications <15 minutes

Good Afternoon Guys: we can use ls -l to find out the files and their modification time. however, how to list the files say which are modified 15 minutes before. we have find command which uses -mtime and -atime for modification and access timing. However, if we just be restricted to the current... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tom_k_mishra
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

my shell script (file modifications)

hi guys Need some help on my below script #!/bin/sh if then echo "~~:S:wait:/sbin/sulogin" >> /root/joy/inittab else echo "/root/joy/inittab does not exist" fi now the problem is that when i run the above script it runs successfully but when i run it repeatedly the word echo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: whizkidash
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

question about testing in shell programming(modifications were made)

In folder A i have a file "a' and text file named infile00.I would like to do redirection :a<infile01. There is a code to do this #get a file "a" in /home/A for file in /home/A/* do if $file ] then #printing out if file is an execute file echo $file "is an... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thungmail
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to write modifications in to two tables

hi, how to write modifictions of two tables in the ksh (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naveeng.81
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

XML file modifications using sed

Hi, During an installation process in a bash script I need to do 2 things with 2 XML files. Does the use of sed affect in any way the XML file ? 1.Add to a section in <ServerListeners> section <ServerListener> <BaseClass>myapp.module.WowConfigurator</BaseClass> </ServerListener> The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: potro
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Modifications to a file

Hi, I do not have a clue how to do this nor can I find information on it but I have a file that looks like this (basically 3 columns and tab delimited). I need this in a particular format in order for a program to actually read it. chr1 2 4 chr1 2 5 chr1 3 6 chr2 1 4 chr2 2 5 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Modifications using Lookup file

I have 2 files. File 1 delimited by ";" File 1: 001;0;11223;xx;N;1001051;124;1;1;1001051;110;0;A_15;D;DX;U 001;0;8830943;xx;P;1226040;978;1;0;1226040;110;0;A_15;D;DX;H 001;0;10946903;xx;N;1300496;978;1;1;1300496;110;0;A_17;D;DX;H... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pparthiv
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sentence delimiter in perl: modifications needed

Hello, I found this Perl Script on the EuroParl website which does Sentence Splitting. #!/usr/bin/perl -w # Based on Preprocessor written by Philipp Koehn binmode(STDIN, ":utf8"); binmode(STDOUT, ":utf8"); binmode(STDERR, ":utf8"); use FindBin qw($Bin); use strict; my $mydir =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
0 Replies
GLCOLORSUBTABLE(3G)													       GLCOLORSUBTABLE(3G)

NAME
glColorSubTable - respecify a portion of a color table C SPECIFICATION
void glColorSubTable( GLenum target, GLsizei start, GLsizei count, GLenum format, GLenum type, const GLvoid *data ) PARAMETERS
target Must be one of GL_COLOR_TABLE, GL_POST_CONVOLUTION_COLOR_TABLE, or GL_POST_COLOR_MATRIX_COLOR_TABLE. start The starting index of the portion of the color table to be replaced. count The number of table entries to replace. format The of the pixel data in data. The allowable values are GL_RED, GL_GREEN, GL_BLUE, GL_ALPHA, GL_LUMINANCE, GL_LUMINANCE_ALPHA, GL_RGB, GL_BGR, GL_RGBA, and GL_BGRA. type The type of the pixel data in data. The allowable values are GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, GL_BYTE, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT, GL_SHORT, GL_UNSIGNED_INT, GL_INT, GL_FLOAT, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE_3_3_2, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE_2_3_3_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_5_6_5, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_5_6_5_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_4_4_4_4, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_4_4_4_4_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_5_5_5_1, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_1_5_5_5_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_INT_8_8_8_8, GL_UNSIGNED_INT_8_8_8_8_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_INT_10_10_10_2, and GL_UNSIGNED_INT_2_10_10_10_REV. data Pointer to a one-dimensional array of pixel data that is processed to replace the specified region of the color table. DESCRIPTION
glColorSubTable is used to respecify a contiguous portion of a color table previously defined using glColorTable. The pixels referenced by data replace the portion of the existing table from indices start to start + count -1, inclusive. This region may not include any entries outside the range of the color table as it was originally specified. It is not an error to specify a subtexture with width of 0, but such a specification has no effect. NOTES
glColorSubTable is present only if GL_ARB_imaging is returned when glGetString is called with an argument of GL_EXTENSIONS. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the allowable values. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if start + count > width. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if format is not one of the allowable values. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if type is not one of the allowable values. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glColorSubTable is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGetColorTable, glGetColorTableParameter SEE ALSO
glColorSubTable, glColorTableParameter, glCopyColorTable, glCopyColorSubTable, glGetColorTable GLCOLORSUBTABLE(3G)