Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl: Counting matches
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl: Counting matches Post 302632353 by hdefjunkie on Monday 30th of April 2012 12:19:37 AM
Old 04-30-2012
Thx... Brain fart :-)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to get the pos() of 2 str matches in one loop in perl

Hello all i have this simple loop that gets me every time the match of "<#" in my string something like that : my $str ="gggg<#nnnnn#>kkkk<#ssss#>llllll"; while($str =~m/<#/g){ print pos($str); } but now i like to get another pos in the same loop iteration , i will like to get the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Matches and mismatches in perl

When we give an input sequence , the program should match with the pattern and give the matches and mismatches in the output. i will give you 2 small examples. if you cant get it pls let me know. i will try to give a clear idea. example 1: $a=APPLE; # let it be a pattern... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: srisha
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl line count if it matches a pattern

#!/usr/bin/perl use Shell; open THEFILE, "C:\galileo_integration.txt" || die "Couldnt open the file!"; @wholeThing = <THEFILE>; close THEFILE; foreach $line (@wholeThing){ if ($line =~ m/\\0$/){ @nextThing = $line; if ($line =~ s/\\0/\\LATEST/g){ @otherThing =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nmattam
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Printing between 2 matches with Perl

Can we please modify this perl one-liner to print lines between pattern1 and pattern2 in a file? Currently it prints lines till pattern2. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand_bh
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

counting words with perl?

how to use perl to count number of lines, words characters in a file. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: winter9
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Counting feilds entries with Perl

Hi All, I have a small problem of counting the number of times a particular entry that exists in a horizontal string of elements and a vertical feild (column of entries). For example AATGGTCCTGExpected outputA=2 C=2 G=3 T=3 I have an idea to do this but I dont know how to do that if these entries... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pawannoel
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Displaying the first field if the second field matches the pattern using Perl

Hi, I am trying with the below Perl command to print the first field when the second field matches the given pattern: perl -lane 'open F, "< myfile"; for $i (<F>) {chomp $i; if ($F =~ /patt$/) {my $f = (split(" ", $i)); print "$f";}} close F' dummy_file I know I can achieve the same with the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Print only matches

Im not sure how to tell this awk command to only print when there is a match between the two files. Right now its printing the words in quotation even if there is not a match. I tried removing the additional info and it prints blank spaces?? awk ' { IP = $1 $1 = "" } FNR == NR { ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sectech
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 files and print matches and non-matches in separate files

Hi all, I have two files, chap.txt and complex.txt. chap.txt looks like this: a d l m r k complex.txt looks like this: a c d e l m n j a d l p q r c p r m ......... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: AshwaniSharma09
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Word counting perl script

Hi friends i need a help on Perl Script In My Home directory, i have some other directories and inside those directories i have some subdirectories and all the directories contains files. Now i want to count a word in all files and i want the output like below wordcount in which file(name... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: siva kumar
5 Replies
asegment_sri24(1)				       The Computational Morphometry Toolkit					 asegment_sri24(1)

NAME
asegment_sri24 - Segmentation using SRI24 atlas SYNOPSIS
asegment_sri24 TargetImage OutputImage DESCRIPTION
Register a target image to a selected channel of the SRI24 human brain atlas, then reformat one of the atlas label maps to the target image. Note: it is assume that the target image is skull-stripped, i.e., contains only the brain. OPTIONS
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools) --help Write list of basic command line options to standard output. --help-all Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output. --wiki Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup. --man Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output. --xml Write command line syntax specification in XML markup (for Slicer integration). --version Write toolkit version to standard output. --echo Write the current command line to standard output. --verbose-level <integer> Set verbosity level. --verbose, -v Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility). --threads <integer> Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP). Main Options --fast, -f Fast mode. --registration-channel The SRI24 channel used for registration to the target image. Supported values: "spgr", "early-fse", "late-fse", "fa", where the default is "spgr", or use one of the following: --spgr SPGR (T1-weighted) structural channel [This is the default] --early-fse Early-echo (PD-weighted) fast spin echo channel --late-fse Late-echo (T2-weighted) fast spin echo channel --fa Fractional anisotropy channel, derived from diffusion tensor images --label-map The SRI24 label map that is reformatted to the target image. Supported values: "tzo116plus", "lpba40", "tissue", where the default is "tzo116plus", or use one of the following: --tzo116plus Extended cortical parcellation template based on Tzourio-Mazoyer AAL 116 region template. [This is the default] --lpba40 Template based on the 40 subject LONI Probabilistic Brain Atlas segmentation. --tissue SRI24 maximum likelihood three compartment (GM, WM, CSF) tissue segmentation map. AUTHORS
Torsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, and Daniel B. Russakoff LICENSE
http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl.html BUGS
Report bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/ ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK Development and Maintenance was supported by the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering under Grant No.R01 EB008381 (PI: Torsten Rohlfing). CMTK 2.2.2 Jul 20 2012 asegment_sri24(1)