Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications JBoss: Difference Standard / proprietary deployment discriptor Post 302632089 by Scrutinizer on Sunday 29th of April 2012 04:15:49 AM
Old 04-29-2012
Hi, is this about JBoss ?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Proprietary vs. open Unix

Howdy all, I've used various applications in the past that ran in unix and windoze and unfortunately several of those programs are migrating to a windoze only environment so management is bagging the proprietary unix boxes in the process. AArrgggghh So here's my question for all you serious... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bulletbob
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

standard error to standard out question

Hi there how can i get the result of a command to not give me its error. For example, on certain systems the 'zfs' command below is not available, but this is fine becaues I am testing against $? so i dont want to see the message " command not found" Ive tried outputting to /dev/null 2>&1 to no... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Redirect Standard output and standard error into spreadsheet

Hey, I'm completely new at this and I was wondering if there is a way that I would be able to redirect the log files in a directories standard output and standard error into and excel spreadsheet in anyway? Please remember don't use too advanced of terminology as I just started using shell... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: killaram
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transfer output of a proprietary command to a file

Hi Guys, My problem looks simple. I have a software-proprietary command (not linux) that provides an output, let's say 200 lines. Unfortunately the dumb coders of the software did not include the option ">" or ">>" which allows to transfer output to a file, so I need a way to do that using some... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: liviusbr
5 Replies
TIDYNODE(3)								 1							       TIDYNODE(3)

The tidyNode class

INTRODUCTION
An HTML node in an HTML file, as detected by tidy. CLASS SYNOPSIS
tidyNode tidyNode Properties o string$value o string$name o int$type o int$line o int$column o bool$proprietary o int$id o array$attribute o array$child Methods o tidyNode tidyNode::getParent (void ) o bool tidyNode::hasChildren (void ) o bool tidyNode::hasSiblings (void ) o bool tidyNode::isAsp (void ) o bool tidyNode::isComment (void ) o bool tidyNode::isHtml (void ) o bool tidyNode::isJste (void ) o bool tidyNode::isPhp (void ) o bool tidyNode::isText (void ) PROPERTIES
o $value -The HTML representation of the node, including the surrounding tags. o $name -The name of the HTML node o $type -The type of the tag (one of the constants above, e.g. TIDY_NODETYPE_PHP) o $line -The line number at which the tags is located in the file o $column -The column number at which the tags is located in the file o $proprietary -Indicates if the node is a proprietary tag o $id -The ID of the tag (one of the constants above, e.g. TIDY_TAG_FRAME) o $attribute - An array of string, representing the attributes names (as keys) of the current node. o $child - An array of tidyNode, representing the children of the current node. +--------+--------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+--------------------------------------------+ | 5.1.0 | | | | | | | $line, $column and $proprietary were added | | | | +--------+--------------------------------------------+ PHP Documentation Group TIDYNODE(3)