Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: LIB Version
Operating Systems AIX LIB Version Post 302629843 by zaxxon on Wednesday 25th of April 2012 06:37:02 AM
Old 04-25-2012
I guess the poster talks about software libraries, not tape libraries.
What type of libraries? Those that come with the operating system or libs that came by manual placement?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

2. Programming

2D Graphics Lib

Hi, I am on Fedora9 and need to do some simple 2D graphics (for game development). I am looking for an ideal 2D library/package to be used with GCC. I have come accross GRX, libmxi and some OpenGL (The 3D), but none of which seems to be ok. I could not find any tutorial or support material... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nasersh
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl lib version conflict

Hi, I am trying to run a perl code on a Solaris server, but am getting the following error. Perl lib version (5.00503) doesn't match executable version (5.006001) at /usr/perl5/5.00503 I believe that this is a conflict between the executable and the lib version. Is there any way out of this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: King Nothing
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

ls: /lib/libattr.so.1: no version information available (required by /lib/libacl.so.1)

Hello, I'm experimenting a problem on my rh server. Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon Update 8) 2.4.21-47.ELsmp #1 SMP i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux It started with a segmentation fault on #id root To resolve it, I've installed coreutils-4.5.3-28.4.i386.rpm But, I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogol_bordello
6 Replies

5. Red Hat

Lib missing

Hai dear, I am installing some application on linux RedHat 9 It gives me following discrepancies lib.so.6 (GLIBC_2.3.4) needed lib.so.6 (GLIBC_2.4) needed libpthread.so.0(GLIBC_2.3.3) needed rtld(GNU_HASH) needed i tried to search a lot on internet to find relative rpm for these libs... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Danish Shakil
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advanced Search * View * Edit JAVA version to WORK in GLASSFISH Forum topic JAVA version

Would like to confirm the ff. I got confused actually with the version I needed to download that will work on glassfish 3.0.1 a. Debian Squeeze (HP DL360). Need to use java version6 On Debian, I did apt-get install sun-java6-jdk. So when I check it's java version "1.6.0_22" Java(TM) SE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version

How to copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version automatically. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: roy1912
4 Replies

8. AIX

Lib files

Hi All, I am trying to install IIS Suite application on AIX box. It gave an error as below Ensure the following libraries do not exist: /usr/lib/libicuio.a, /usr/lib/libicuuc.a, /usr/lib/libicui18n.a. These libraries may cause uvsh to not work properly. I manually removed these files by... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tostay2003
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't CD to lib ??? why

Hi, I have root access and user name called prod. but it doesn't matter which user I log in as. But I can't CD to the directory. Can you advise. dr-xr-xr-x 1 root root 1 Sep 12 15:40 lib $id uid=4902(prod) gid=50(develop) $cd lib -bash: cd: lib: Permission... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
7 Replies

10. Red Hat

./Vega6: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by ./Vega6)

Hello, I am trying to run a chess pairing program called Vega Chess on RHEL 6.5 Server $ uname -a Linux CDMA 2.6.32-431.el6.i686 #1 SMP Sun Nov 10 22:20:22 EST 2013 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux $ cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5 (Santiago)This is the way I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ferocci
6 Replies
ISC-CONFIG.SH(1)						       BIND9							  ISC-CONFIG.SH(1)

NAME
isc-config.sh - Get information about the installed version of ISC BIND SYNOPSIS
isc-config.sh [--cflags] [--exec-prefix] [--libs] [--prefix] [--version] [libraries...] DESCRIPTION
isc-config.sh prints information related to the installed version of ISC BIND, such as the compiler and linker flags required to compile and link programs that use ISC BIND libraries. The optional libraries are used to report specific details for compiling and linking for the listed libraries. The allowed choices are: isc, isccc, isccfg, dns, lwres, and bind9. Multiple libraries may be listed on the command line. (Some libraries require other libraries, so are implied.) OPTIONS
--cflags Prints the compiler command line options required to compile files that use ISC BIND. Use the libraries command line argument(s) to print additional specific flags to pass to the C compiler. --exec-prefix Prints the directory prefix used in the ISC BIND installation for architecture dependent files to standard output. --libs Prints the linker command line options used to link with the ISC BIND libraries. Use the libraries command line argument(s) to print additional specific flags. --prefix Prints the directory prefix used in the ISC BIND installation for architecture independent files to standard output. --version Prints the version of the installed ISC BIND suite. RETURN VALUES
isc-config.sh returns an exit status of 1 if invoked with invalid arguments or no arguments at all. It returns 0 if information was successfully printed. AUTHOR
Internet Systems Consortium COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. ("ISC") BIND9 December 19, 2008 ISC-CONFIG.SH(1)