Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: convert to shell script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting convert to shell script Post 302629715 by Scrutinizer on Wednesday 25th of April 2012 04:33:17 AM
Old 04-25-2012
@ajayya*
That is the other way around, no?
Quote:
What exactly is CCsh?

CCsh is a high quality programming tool that will transform your current Bourne Shell code into C language source code
CCsh, The Bourne Shell Compiler: What exactly is CCsh?

--
@syah, this cannot be done in an automated form. Why would you want this, is this homework?

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 04-25-2012 at 05:40 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

C Shell Script to convert a number into minutes

Could anyone tell me how to write a C shell script according to the following requirement. Write a C shell script convertmin which will read in a number, thought of as representing minutes, and print out the number of hours/minutes it represents so: Note: you are required to check exception... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ringo
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert shell script for looping

Situation: I have a working shell script on our file server (OSXS Tiger) to connect to a workstation, which is using a portable home directory (phd), and rsync a user's MirrorAgent.log. I'm not that strong of a scripter (obviously), but I would like to add other workstations to this script as they... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: le0pard13
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shell script to convert to Title case

I need a shell script which will convert the given string to Title case. E.g "hi man" to "Hi man" (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SankarV
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

please convert the below program into shell script

if ( ( grep -i "Exception : " /home/dklog* )) then echo " improper combination" elsif ( ( grep -i "invalid" /home/dklog*)) then echo " wrong process " fi fi in the above case i am facing the the syntx error please help in this case... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mail2sant
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to convert a shell script to a php script for displaying next word after pattern match

I have a shell script which I made with the help of this forum #!/bin/sh RuleNum=$1 cat bw_rules | sed 's/^.*-x //' | awk -v var=$RuleNum '$1==var {for(i=1;i<=NF;i++) {if($i=="-bwout") print $(i+3),$(i+1)}}' Basically I have a pages after pages of bandwidth rules and the script gives... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb245
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

May you convert vbscript to shell script?

Dear! I've a script (vbscript) running on windows machine for along time ago. 2 weeks ago, we changed server from Windows to RHEL5, and this script did not run, and I'm not programmer. So that, I post this script here and wish you convert for me. vbscript code: 'This script will: ' - ZIP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trantuananh24hg
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert shell script to Perl

Hello,,I have a very small script that contains these lines; and it works perfectly; however I need to use Perl now as I will need to feel variables from a MySQL table into this; to it would be nice to start by converting this first... find / -perm 777 \( -type f -o -type d \) -exec ls -lid {}... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gvolpini
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert my shell script to C programming HELP!!

I had try to create a basic shell script. So now im trying to convert in to C-programming language can some one guide/help me out with it?(BTW IM USING A LINUX/UNIX/ORACLE SYSTEM) CODE BELOW !/bin/bash for i in `ls -1 /cslab/home/JAZEL/` do cp -uv $i /cslab/home/JAZEL/cs295/$i.`date... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nygenesis
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to convert rows to columns

Hi I have a file having the values like below ---------------------------- .set A col1=”ABC” col2=34 col3=”DEF” col4=”LMN” col5=25 .set A .set B col1=55 col3=”XYZ” col4=”PQR” col5=66 .set B .set C col2=”NNN” (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Suneel Mekala
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Shell script to convert rows into cloumns

B010215861628 MA 01020 CARRIER B010215861695 MA 01020 CARRIER B010215861709 MA 01020 CARRIER My output is in the above format I want the output to be: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Teegela Prathyu
4 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)