Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Compiling tools for unix machine using C Post 302628851 by DeVGuL on Tuesday 24th of April 2012 04:50:38 AM
Old 04-24-2012
Compiling tools for unix machine using C

Hello everyone i have a script written in C and i need to compile it in a unix machine i am a first time programmer and i do not know how to compile this and also i need to save the results in a table please help we normally use instructions like build_bb -f but now im confused i dnt knw hw to use that.Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Basic Unix tools

I like to know the bare minimum development/ testing tools which can be used with Unix environment wherein the applications are written in different combination - C++ COBOL.. I like to know list of development, performance, testing tools that can be used in Unix . Thanks in advance ls1429 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ls1429
1 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

UNIX Monitoring tools

I need some monitoring tools for SCO 7.1.4 Does anybody reccomend some software that I can install to monitor mem leaks and odd SAR values etc (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trebor1
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX monitoring tools

Guys, I would like to know who are using monitoring tools? I use Nagios before but it seems is more on Linux and Windows platform. - Nagios - BigBrother - BigSister - Cacti - MRTG - JFFNMS - anymore? Please give comment too I would like to have some comment on UNIX monitoring tools.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dwarf007
2 Replies

4. Programming

compiling c program in unix

if somebody can help me pls. i need the source code for a shell which compiles C or java programs in unix i need a very short and simple one, just the compiling part Respect (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zlatan005
2 Replies

5. Programming

Compiling Pro*C program under unix

Hello, I am trying to compile a Pro*C program under unix: proc iname=test.pc works fine but then I am not able to compile the test.c file : gcc test.c -o test.o -L $ORACLE_HOME/lib -l clntsh /usr/bin/ld: Object file format error in: /u01/app/oracle/product/10.1.0.2.0/lib:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nsmrmd
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to transfer files from unix machine to local machine using shell script?

Hi All.. Am new to Unix!! Am creating a shell script in which a scenario is like i have transfer the output file from unix machine (Server) to local directory (Windows xp). And also i have to transfer the input file from the local directory to Unix machine (Server) Any help from you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vidhyaS
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX tools on windows ?

is there any tool or something to install and practice unix on windows ? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ded325
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling error in UNIX

Hi, I'm trying to compile the code for a program and I run into the following error, ncfile.h: In constructor ‘ncfile::NcAttribute<T>::NcAttribute(const std::string&, const char*)': ncfile.h:357: error: there are no arguments to ‘strlen' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bstephens
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Compiling UNIX System V

I tried to install UNIX system v R4, but the sources i've found(archive.org and WinWorldPC) are incomplete (missing cc, for example). Since archive.org has the source files i thought i could compile it and upload it for other users, but i cant get it to work. Any advice? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Parodper
10 Replies
c-icap-config(8)					      System Manager's Manual						  c-icap-config(8)

NAME
c-icap-config - script to get information about c-icap server SYNOPSIS
c-icap-config [ --cflags ] [ --libs ] [ --datarootdir ] [ --configdir ] [ --version ] [ --config ] DESCRIPTION
c-icap-config is a script to get information about c-icap server and compile options must used to build c-icap server modules and services. OPTIONS
--cflags print preprocessor and compiler flags should used to compile a c-icap service or module --libs print linker flags should used to build a c-icap service or module --datarootdir print the c-icap data directory --configdir print the c-icap configuration directory --version print the c-icap server version --config print the c-icap server compile configuration SEE ALSO
c-icap(8) c-icap-client(8) c-icap-stretch(8) c-icap-libicapapi-config(8) c-icap-mkbdb(8) AUTHOR
Tsantilas Christos c_icap 0.1.6 c-icap-config(8)