Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sendEmail: Script and Array
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting sendEmail: Script and Array Post 302627885 by Scrutinizer on Sunday 22nd of April 2012 07:37:37 AM
Old 04-22-2012
If you source it then indeed you need to make sure that space and special characters are protected from the shell like Habitual suggested:
Code:
Company="TestCompany, Inc."

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using array in script?

Dear all, I have following set of code which I want to modify In the given code, the given PATH535 only accept the single path. I would like to modify it to make it array and should be able to pass several of the path address together. for example like following: PATH535=/pathA/log/A/... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: emily
5 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 Sendemail with Attachment

Hello I need your kind help for configuring email on Solaris 10 so I can send reports from the system to my management and my colleagues. I have the IP address of the email server of my company and the port 2525. I went through many documents online with no luck. Can any one help me... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: samer.odeh
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

SendEmail - Script reading database file with sleep command

Hello, I would like to send email message to my mail list. I have been running linux based server and I submitted this process manually up to now. I would like to send each individual with a shell script. In ssh panel, I tested below command and it works smoothly. sendEmail -t... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: baris35
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help in perl script Array.

hi Team, i need a help in perl , i need to get values(10 rows +) from perl GUI and insert those values into oracle table. am trying to achive this in Perl array, can you please help me on this. thanks senthil (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senkerth
1 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Sendemail... is there a receivemail?

Hello, I installed the sendemail program for commandline/script outgoing mail. It works great. I was wondering if there is some simple program to receive mail. Something like the sendemail program... Grtz (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: raylier
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Send multi content email using sendemail utility

Hi Guys, I am trying to send email from solaris server using sendemail utility. I want to send multi content email. For example, i want to send email body with html file and a attachment of txt file. I using below code but the html not render correctly in email body. ( echo "To:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharmendran
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sendemail Error - Authentication... failed

SCO Unix OpenServer v6. We use the script below for sending mass emails with attachments. sendemail -f $From_user -o message-file=/u/fg4/data/EmailDefaultBody.html -u $su bj -s $MAIL_SRVR -xu $MAIL_USER -xp $MAIL_PSWD -a $emlname.pdf -t $MAILTO MAIL_SVR=SMPTOUT.SECURESERVER.NET ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jet47
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

SendEmail and Variable

Hi everyone, I try to send an email with "sendemail", I created four variables for do cleaner but it doesn't work :( below : #!/bin/bash sender=$(X@x.com) recipient=$(x@x.com) subject=$(Files Copy) server=$(x.x.x.x) /usr/bin/sendemail -f $sender -t $recipient -u $subject -m blablabla... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arnaudh78
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sendemail how to send an email with a subject variable

Hi,:) I try this : #!/bin/bash sender="me@example.com" recipient="you@example.com" subject="TEST FILE" server="0.0.0.0" file=$(cat file.txt) /usr/bin/sendemail -f $sender -t $recipient -u $subject -m $file My file.txt: BLABLALA BLABLABLA (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arnaudh78
7 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('en','alpha-2'); $lvar = code2langvar('en',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)